Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desmond vs Simms

Who wins..

I have to say. I think Desmond comes off as an ass in all of this. Tweeting his confrontation.. Really?? This obviously was no news until Desmond made it news.. What a asshat...

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=6093877"]Desmond Howard, Phil Simms have confrontation about Simms' son Matt - ESPN[/ame]
    Desmond Howard
    68.75%
    Phil Simms
    31.25%

Of course you feel that way as a buckeyes fan.

But in my opinion its Simms that looks like an idiot threatening to beat someone up for analyzing his son. When in reality Simms does this every week in the NFL talking about people not playing well or not being very good.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Of course you feel that way as a buckeyes fan.

But in my opinion its Simms that looks like an idiot threatening to beat someone up for analyzing his son. When in reality Simms does this every week in the NFL talking about people not playing well or not being very good.
      Yeah.. But I kind of liked Desmond.

However why even bother tweeting or anything. I think it was stupid, yet I can agree that Simms critiques guys in teh NFL weekly so he needs to ralize that but I can't blame him for getting irritated over protecting his son..

And it is he said vs he said. You are taking Desmond's word that he threatened to beat him up.. When Simms is saying otherwise..

Either it must be off season because this is all I got for today...

Comment

It's like TMZ for the sports world

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        However why even bother tweeting or anything.
        It's a dog eat dog world in sportscasting. If you've got goods on a rival analyst/network you've got to run with it. Unless you sound like Sylvester, then you don't need talent or goods to climb the ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokolosh View Post
          It's a dog eat dog world in sportscasting. If you've got goods on a rival analyst/network you've got to run with it. Unless you sound like Sylvester, then you don't need talent or goods to climb the ranks.
          You really need to spend more time here. Please make the transition.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

It's a work in progress...

Originally posted by CJF View Post
            You really need to spend more time here. Please make the transition.
            I am just too lazy to change my "favorites" bar on my work computer and hell if I'm going to actually type in a website address.

Comment

I am just too lazy to change my "favorites" bar on my work computer and hell if I'm going to actually type in a website address.
              CUF Tip No. 1: don't use the title line unless you are starting the thread.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                CUF Tip No. 1: don't use the title line unless you are starting the thread.
                I am violating unwritten rules? I can't handle this kind of pressure to perform.

Comment

I am violating unwritten rules? I can't handle this kind of pressure to perform.
                  If you leave, the Utes on the board will complain about how the BYU fans chase all the Ute fans away from CUF. I'm just giving you some tips to increase your staying power.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                  X