Ellis Island?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellis Island?

Do we have the right to rename people if their monikers are too complicated?

Keep the moniker, just add a Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      Do we have the right to rename people if their monikers are too complicated?
      Yes. We can add "Corleone" to every moniker, as well.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I would still like a forum called "The Bedroom" where we could talk about sexual topics without worrying about taboos. By sexual topics, I mean the more clinical side....not high-fiving each other when one of us gets the kids to bed early.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          I would still like a forum called "The Bedroom" where we could talk about sexual topics without worrying about taboos. By sexual topics, I mean the more clinical side....not high-fiving each other when one of us gets the kids to bed early.
          Let me be the first to officially move that we do not create "The Bedroom" here on CUF. Please.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Let me be the first to officially move that we do not create "The Bedroom" here on CUF. Please.
            Second.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
              Second.

Surfah, why the hell isn't a poll up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                Surfah, why the hell isn't a poll up yet?
                Hey, that's my line.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Are you requesting a how-to forum?

Comment

Ha that was my first thought! Glad you were spicy enough to throw it out there!
                    I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous

Comment

Baby, I don't need no "how to" just a "how to get her to" one.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Ah. A "git-er-done" man. Nice.

Comment

That would be clinical?
                          I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Gidget View Post
                            That would be clinical?
                            I use a broad definition of clinical. But, I mean questions like, por ejemplo,

"Do any of you have a varicocele? If so, what do you do when your wife's pitching a shut out and it starts to ache."

Sometimes I call my wife "Bulldog" because she's broken Orel Hershiser's scoreless innings streak several times over.

Comment

I use a broad definition of clinical. But, I mean questions like, por ejemplo,

"Do any of you have a varicocele? If so, what do you do when your wife's pitching a shut out and it starts to ache."

Sometimes I call my wife "Bulldog" because she's broken Orel Hershiser's scoreless innings streak several times over.
                              Yes, but unlike the case with Hershiser, I'm not certain that this kind of bragging is very respectful.

How long have you been married, waup?

Comment

Working...
                              X