Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio State recruit Already in the news.. Ugh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State recruit Already in the news.. Ugh...

Dude gets arrested for fondling up to 8 classmates... Let's see how Tressel handles this. Hmmmmmm.. methinks if he is a low level recruit. He drops him like a rock. If he is Pryor/Posey/Heron potential. He will keep him (And that will bother me)..

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...g-girls-020211

fitting girls for ROTC uniforms in a dark room? This guy gives the bra inspector a bad name.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Protect the integrity of the upcoming season...let him play.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Looks like a mid-high 3-star guy. Seems like a good get, but not a huge loss if the Vest wants to help his team's image by dumping him.

Comment

On a positive note: Curtis Grant signs and provides a pretty cool video (link below) with his mother and his commitment to Ohio State..

I love this guy already!!

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1045135.html

On a side note: Coach Fickell (LB coach). Dude is so genuine. He was State Champion Wrestler in Ohio and has been an awesome supporter of Ohio State Wrestling since he has been here.. He recruited Grant
          Last edited by dabrockster; 02-02-2011, 01:01 PM.

Comment

dabrockster, whats the word on Aundrey Walker going West to SC over the hometown Luckeyes?

That was a huge get for SC. I am really happy. The Vest usually has that area on lockdown so to nab anyone of that caliber is impressive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              dabrockster, whats the word on Aundrey Walker going West to SC over the hometown Luckeyes?

That was a huge get for SC. I am really happy. The Vest usually has that area on lockdown so to nab anyone of that caliber is impressive.
              Consensus is that the nice warm weather of Californication lured him west.. I was very surprised sicne his QB signed with Ohio St. I figured he was a lock (No one is EVER a lock).. I am sure Tressel was pretty up front about him playing as a starter (Not likely) and Kiffin said he would start on the left side of the ball and then will move him to the right side a year later (Yeah.. He bought that snake oil blindly)..

Overall, Ohio St. is impacted by him not signing. With Tressel more than likely not signing Carter.. aka: The Fondler (He is not listed on our recruiting class, see link), this means less OL in this class..

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/Vie...B_OEM_ID=17300

Comment

No rest for the weary, and this proves my point. Tressel was hurt by not getting both of these OL's...

OSU offers top OL for 2012 yesterday..

http://bucknuts.com/index.php/Footba...u-id-1346.html

Comment

Don't be too upset, brock. Ohio State did sign the #4 qb in the entire United States of America. A bunch of kids in my ward go to HS with him and say he's a nice guy. Thanks, Dayton!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    Don't be too upset, brock. Ohio State did sign the #4 qb in the entire United States of America. A bunch of kids in my ward go to HS with him and say he's a nice guy. Thanks, Dayton!
                    ESPN rates him an 81, whereas they rated Pedroza an 80 (same as Heaps).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      I sure hope you put that in the "Thanks Dayton" thread.. Braxton Miller is going to be good... Already enrolled and attending school...

By the way. Which ward are you in in the Dayton Area??

Comment

Well Well. I guess Tressel will have no guilt or explanation to give now..

Carter will not be charged.. Not enough evidence.. HUH????

I hope he doesn't sign him...

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/brief...ondling%20case

Comment

Working...
                        X