FUCies Award Nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCies Award Nominations

Much like the academy has their special night to honor the brightest and best of Hollywood, they also have the "Razzies".

Since CUF has the Cuffies, it it only natural that we introduce the FUCies. These awardsnwill recognize the dullest, darkest and lowest points of CUF over the last 12 months. Nominations will be compiled by someone and put to a vote.

Let the nominations begin!

this is a much better contest than the cuffies!
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      Much like the academy has their special night to honor the brightest and best of Hollywood, they also have the "Razzies".

Since CUF has the Cuffies, it it only natural that we introduce the FUCies. These awardsnwill recognize the dullest, darkest and lowest points of CUF over the last 12 months. Nominations will be compiled by someone and put to a vote.

Let the nominations begin!
      it has been a tight race between red sox and top ute.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
        Aw, shucks.

This is funny stuff.

Last two months I've been pretty good, other than the suicide thread, where I still think you were a bigger ass.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

I nominate statman's thread about unemployment rates in Germany.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
            Don't forget NoWeUtFn's thread soliciting advice on how to tactfully convince his wife to super-size her boobs.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

And quite frankly, I don't think I started the threads where I showed the worst of myself. That should be taken into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Don't forget NoWeUtFn's thread soliciting advice on how to tactfully convince his wife to super-size her boobs.
                of how he worries about repressing sexual thoughts regarding toddlers.
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

It's a tie between UteStars garage door thread and his water softener thread.

Comment

so, how do we pronounce this new award? I want to make sure I'm saying it right when I give my thank you speech.
                    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                      so, how do we pronounce this new award? I want to make sure I'm saying it right when I give my thank you speech.
                      fuckies for the win

Comment

Originally posted by Viking
                        Can I get a special nomination for not being such a tool for the latter half of the year? A sort of graduation into not being a jerk anymore award?
                        I'll nominate you for the most improved poster award. I'm not saying you'll win, but I'll nominate you.

Redsox wants in on this award too, but he's got to have a full year under his belt first.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Viking
                          Can I get a special nomination for not being such a tool for the latter half of the year? A sort of graduation into not being a jerk anymore award?
                          Your removal from my ignore list should be prize enough, but I'd support that nomination. Maybe woot can work towards the second annual Viking award in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            I'll nominate you for the most improved poster award. I'm not saying you'll win, but I'll nominate you.

Redsox wants in on this award too, but he's got to have a full year under his belt first.
                            No, no. I'm clearly not ready.

Comment

I would like to nominate the meme of starting new threads with titles rhyming with/playing off of existing thread titles as the "worst dipshit annoying trend of the year". I also nominate SU to present the award.
                              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X