Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Utah joined the PAC10 but BYU didn't...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Utah joined the PAC10 but BYU didn't...

(poll for BYU fans)
    More likely to become a Ute fan?
    12.50%
    No impact whatsoever on my becoming a Ute fan
    87.50%

Zero impact.

There are 9 teams already in the PAC 10 that do not have my fan support.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Most true BYU fans would never become a fan of Utah. Doesn't matter if BYU and Utah are in the same conference or not.

Comment

There is nothing BYU/Utah message boards love more than P10 expansion talk. This is like a thread about what would you do with the lottery winnings but never buying a ticket.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

If Utah joined the Pac-10 and still played BYU, BYU would probably always lose because of the refs and then all the homer BYU fans would whine because of the officiating. It's a win-win for Utah...doesn't look so good for the Cougars.

Comment

As someone has stated on another board. If Utah went to the Pac-10 and BYU was not invited, I would think that BYU would have to take steps towards being an independent in football and possibly finding a conference for the other sports. WAC or WCC if the MWC would not let them stay.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
            X