X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU thinks the MUSS is an idea worth copying

http://www.deseretnews.com/mobile/ar...s-Stadium.html

Maybe they can call it the CUSS.
    Last edited by LA Ute; 01-19-2011, 09:56 AM.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post

maybe you are late again.....

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
      maybe you are late again.....
      Posting from a Droid while on the road is difficult. I'm in the wrong forum, too. I plead guilty, and hope that the CUF Board of Overseers will give me probation, no community service.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

What a dumb thread.

Comment

In fairness, Sizzle's thread about BYU's proposal to move the student section at football games was vaguely titled.

I think it was called "BYU proposes to move student section at football games" or something similarly obscure.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            What a dumb thread.
            You're probably in favor of capital punishment for petty larceny.
            ― W.H. Auden

Comment

You're probably in favor of capital punishment for petty larceny.
              Anything to reduce recidivism.
              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

this thread is a major MYSS.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  this thread is a major MYSS.
                  nice DYSS.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    In fairness, Sizzle's thread about BYU's proposal to move the student section at football games was vaguely titled.

I think it was called "BYU proposes to move student section at football games" or something similarly obscure.
                    My title is more accurate.
                    ― W.H. Auden

Comment

Working...
                    X