Not surprising Glenn and Long fired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not surprising Glenn and Long fired.

SDSU is screwed. I am not sure who can turn that around. They seem to have all the advantages but don't. Wyoming, well they seem to not have anything....so good luck on that.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/others/0-...ches-gone.html

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    SDSU is screwed. I am not sure who can turn that around. They seem to have all the advantages but don't. Wyoming, well they seem to not have anything....so good luck on that.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/others/0-...ches-gone.html
    I still think a coach can come in to SDSU and just recruit Socal and thats it and be competitive in the MWC. In fact in regards to talent alone I would put SDSU 4th in the conference behind Utah, TCU and BYU.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      I still think a coach can come in to SDSU and just recruit Socal and thats it and be competitive in the MWC. In fact in regards to talent alone I would put SDSU 4th in the conference behind Utah, TCU and BYU.
      Yeah, given recruiting logistics, demographics, locations, etc., the questions are:

How can Wyoming ever be competitive?

How can SDSU ever not be competitive?
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

If there ever was a sleeping giant for a Urban Meyerite coming up SDSU would be it.
        "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
          If there ever was a sleeping giant for a Urban Meyerite coming up SDSU would be it.
          Did you just tacitly equate present-Day SDSU to McBride-era Utah? Nice work.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Coach Mcwhatever and Lebowski can lick my taint.
            There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
            Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
            And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Working...
            X