CUFFIE Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUFFIE Management

This is the time of year that we normally do the annual CUFFIE nominations/voting/awards. We discussed this in the EC and nobody is interested in taking it on, nor do we see it as something we want to sponsor in an official capacity. However, we are not opposed if someone else wants to do it. Two years ago Tim took the lead and last year PAC did it. If anyone is interested in doing the honors, please drop me a PM.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    This is the time of year that we normally do the annual CUFFIE nominations/voting/awards. We discussed this in the EC and nobody is interested in taking it on, nor do we see it as something we want to sponsor in an official capacity. However, we are not opposed if someone else wants to do it. Two years ago Tim took the lead and last year PAC did it. If anyone is interested in doing the honors, please drop me a PM.
    Maybe falawful since he won't get nominated for anything.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Maybe falawful since he won't get nominated for anything.
      If that is the criteria there are a bunch of us qualified. However, I still pass.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

JL, has anyone volunteered yet? If not, I'll do it, unless there is an objection to my objectivity.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

JL, has anyone volunteered yet? If not, I'll do it, unless there is an objection to my objectivity.
          Do we submit 2012 entries to you now or in December?

Comment

The over/under was 4 days. I bet the under.
            "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
              The over/under was 4 days. I bet the under.
              Glad to know that you won.

Comment

Congrats to DDD on winning every award!
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  He's not eligible for rookie of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    The Cuffies are a sham. RobinFinderson beat me for some category such as "funny post" or whatnot, yet his winning "post" was actually a series of multiple posts.

As usual, it takes a nation of millions to hold me back.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I object. Sorry, you're out.

Comment

Question from a lurker who is trying to be more active. What is a CUFFIE? Some sort of a Lebowski groupie?

Comment

Originally posted by Rickomatic View Post
                          Question from a lurker who is trying to be more active. What is a CUFFIE? Some sort of a Lebowski groupie?
                          They're awards in which CUFFERS try to convince each other that they get landpoke's "humor" each one afraid to say that the shitkicker wears no clothes.

Comment

They're awards in which CUFFERS try to convince each other that they get landpoke's "humor" each one afraid to say that the shitkicker wears no clothes.
                            Considering this is one of the main things poke brags about, I don't get your point.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              The Cuffies are a sham. RobinFinderson beat me for some category such as "funny post" or whatnot, yet his winning "post" was actually a series of multiple posts.
                              I agree. I know for a fact that I have 17 of the 20 funniest CUF posts ever, and what recognition do you think I've received? Nothing.
                              If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Working...
                              X