Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

I never submitted one of these. I apologize for the oversight. Here is the standard model introduction questionnaire and its accompanying answers:

How did you find CUF?
    I was heavily recruited by Donut. I head faked but did put on the CUF hat.

What do you like about CUF?
    It's a lot of fun to talk sports and stuff without the suffocating douchery so prevalent on other websites. Yes I am a CB hater. So what.

What don't I like about CUF?
    The occasional numb-nuts that shows up that takes a while to extract himself.

How did you choose your moniker?
    It was part of an old nickname. I am not a part of special paramilitary forces.

What do you do (other than read CUF)?
    Work, listen to music, play music, joke around and stuff.

How many States have you lived in?
    Two.

What are your sports loyalties?
    BYU and the Utah Jazz

What's your standing in the church?
    Single.

Do you pee in the sink?
    If called upon...

When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs?
    No, based on my view of what a responsible approach to drugs entails.

Do Gentlemen Prefer Blondes?
    Yes.

Breakfast Cereal?
    My mom thinks I'm in love w/ Fruity Pebbles, b/c she gets me a box for Christmas every year, but I really enjoy select corn based selections from General Mills' "Monster" line of cereals.

Music?
    I love the Smashing Pumpkins because I hear ya, Billy. I also enjoy the Pixies as you can see, and a lot of other bands and musicians, not the least of which is The Cure. I am also an enthusiast of hip hop, mostly ending at about the year 1998.

Work?
    I'm an Immigration lawyer, having graduated from J.Reuben Clark a few years ago. I am a discontent and a slacker, but I can get really impatient with A.M. radio right wing propaganda re: immigration policy. It's shocking what a good God-fearing segment of the population can be scared into thinking.

Worst sickness you've had?
    An epic case of Epididimitis.

Why do you wear your pants like that?
    For Eazy access, baby.

Can you dunk it?
    No.

You talk a lot of shit. Are you good at sports?
    No.

Ethnicity?
    British Isles, with a very strong showing from Scotland.

So what are your strong points?
    I am a black belt in Karaoke, have a nice jawline, and can pop and lock.

Ever shit your pants as an adult?
    Only twice. But I had amoebas in my belly so that doesn't count.

What is your crowning achievement here on CUF?
    I founded the CUF Mix Exchange.

You're a full grown man; are you afraid to cry?
    No.

Any Questions?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Well I just learned two interesting things about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      Well I just learned two interesting things about you.
      I feel like in the process of putting my life on the examiner's table answering those questions... so did I. So did I.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

It's about time

Welcome, welcome,

Why am I typing this you've been here longer than I have

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          I never submitted one of these. I apologize for the oversight. Here is the standard model introduction questionnaire and its accompanying answers:

Any Questions?
          None for you.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Bonus points for not sticking to the template. Good for you.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
              None for you.
              Wuap has already made some grave decisions regarding his future dealings with me...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Bonus points for not sticking to the template. Good for you.
                I like the template.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                X