Aaron Roderick to coach receivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Roderick to coach receivers?

Unless A-Rod can land a new OC gig elsewhere...find it hard to believe he won't be back at the Y
    http://twitter.com/GurneyTBS/statuses/25356109476798464

This also appears to be the rumor on CB. I guess no Ben Cahoon?
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

It's been an entirely incestual day for football if true.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

Is this a good thing? I don't know enough about him to form an opinion. Some on CB are saying he's a great recruiter. Utes, is that your impression?
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Is this a good thing? I don't know enough about him to form an opinion. Some on CB are saying he's a great recruiter. Utes, is that your impression?
          I will let you know in two years.
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            I will let you know in two years.
            Opening bid is 2 years. Can anyone do 1 year?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Utah OC to BYU WR coach... Step up?

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post

I take him over Cahoon right now - Roderick has actually been coaching and recruiting and knows the ground. The whole Cahoon thing, while interesting, hasn't struck me as being based on much - he makes crazy great catches. And he's never coached for a minute of his life. Or visited a recruit.
                Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Alright. Funky Cougar. What a source.
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Didn't Gman say Langi would go to USC? I'll take this with a grain of salt.

But yeah, Roderick's a good WR coach and a good recruiter. He's also a great person to work with.
                    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post

But yeah, Roderick's a good WR coach and a good recruiter. He's also a great person to work with.
                      I agree, this is all based on Gman's "belief" as to what would happen if Roderick were released, which seems to be based on the rumor that Chow is going to Utah. Not much to go on here.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

He can learn from Chow. I'm sure he's not getting a pay cut.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          No question about it.
                          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                          ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                          -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                          --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            Let's see...BCS AQ coordinator to non-AQ position coach....I'll wait for Hot Lunch to chime in.
                            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Either Utah's receivers lack any talent and intellect or he's not that great of a receivers coach. IMO, he did not get the best out of the Utah receivers.

Comment

Working...
                              X