TTCoug says hello to CUF and goodbye to 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTCoug says hello to CUF and goodbye to 2010

How did you find CUF?I don't remember, but I think it was while trying to track down YOhio and Hot Lunch

What do you like about CUF?
    The fact that posters use words like prolix (I had to look it up).

What don't I like about CUF? I will always be on the outside looking in.

How did you choose your moniker?It is the same one I used elsewhere, and I lived in Lubbock for 5-6 years

What do you do (other than read CUF)?Work, spend time with the kids, and sleep

How many States have you lived in?5

What are your sports loyalties?BYU, Utah Jazz, BYU players in professional sports, and the All Blacks

What's your standing in the church?Active, but I have never had anything even vaguely resembling a leadership position, and I haven't had any calling at all in a long, long time.

Do you pee in the sink?I have, under duress, done worse in a sink.

When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs?I work with the good stuff every day, but have no plans to start using

Are you looking forward to Wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be?I didn't realize there was a question, so no.

Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking?I've lurked on and off for years, which is pretty creepy. I'll probably continue to lurk, but only sporadically.

Joining CUF is a great way to start off the new year. Welcome!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by TTCoug View Post
      Active, but I have never had anything even vaguely resembling a leadership position, and I haven't had any calling at all in a long, long time.
      How is this possible? Please stick around, we obviously have much to learn from you. No need to keep your nose pressed to the CUF picture window.

Comment

The secret, as best I can tell, is just staying below the radar. I don't know the name of any member of our relatively new bishopric, and I doubt they could pick me out of a line-up.

I pretty much do the same thing at work, keep my head down.

Comment

Welcome, welcome! Good to have you here. Where are you at now?

Comment

Gainesville, Florida. No I have not jumped on the bandwagon, nor will I.

Comment

Welcome TTCoug, I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template.
              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
              Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Lubbock? At first I thought you drove an Audi.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TTCoug View Post
                  Gainesville, Florida. No I have not jumped on the bandwagon, nor will I.
                  I can't imagine that the church would be so big in Gainesville that an active priesthood-holding member could stay below the radar for years on end. That's surprising. Tell us more.
                  Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Welcome TT. Guns up.

Comment

Welcome, Welcome

Have a happy new year

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Welcome to the board.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

[QUOTE=TTCoug;501607[B]What are your sports loyalties?[/B]BYU, Utah Jazz, BYU players in professional sports, and the All Blacks.[/QUOTE]

Welcome. Good to have another rugby fan.
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

TTCoug, please answer the following question, but consider your answer carefully as our future dealings on this site may be influenced, in large part, by your answer to the following question:

TTCoug hints that your name is in reference to Lubbock, Texas's Texas Tech University, though I say your name "Tee Tee Coug" like someone who needs to use the bathroom. Lubbock is also home to many fine institutions like the National Ranching Heritage Center (cowboy just got tingly) and the Silent Wings museum. Silent Wings is a fitting location for the hometown of Buddy Holly who perished alongside the apparently fradulently-hyped flying guitar of Ricardo Valenzuela. Peggy Sue Got Married was a crappy movie with Nick Cage and a still-highly-breedable Kathleen Turner reliving some high school love stuff as she considers divorce. You may find that this question is becoming prolix, but keep in mind that it's no worse than half the stuff that Hollywood throws at us, like the aforementioned Kathleen Turner vehicle. Many new vehicle standards are determined by the laws of California, home of Hollywood and the former oil boomtown (to fuel all those fuel-efficient vehicles) of Huntington Beach. Huntington Beach is the former home of UFC star Tito Ortiz, himself famous for some savage pro licks he inflicted on opponents. Much like the current UFC rules, he's now a softer gentler Tony Ortiz, despite an April 2010 domestic abuse police report of his babymama, Jenna Jameson (now retired from her own devilish kind of pro licks). So, the question remains, if Tito Ortiz wanted to fight you in a UFC match, what would it take for you to get in the ring with him?
                            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              Lubbock? At first I thought you drove an Audi.
                              I wish I drove an Audi. My older brother (a JRCLS graduate) just traded in his '04 Carrerra for a 2007 RS4.

I drive a Hyundai Accent Blue 2010. Came from the factory with no radio, no A/C, manual tranny, manual locks, and manual windows. Pretty sweet.

To answer my entrance wuapinominaim question. I would enter the octagon with Tito if he were blind folded and shackled. That would level the playing field.

Comment

Working...
                              X