BROOM BITCHES!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROOM BITCHES!!

Utes, we're in the Pac 12! I'm so excited.
    Last edited by myboynoah; 12-29-2010, 07:12 AM.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

This should be a wonderful thread. Thanks for starting it.

Comment

Sombody said they would start this thread when the second coming of Christ happens in Missouri. I thought it was a great idea. I don't think I'm stealing anything, since I don't expect that will happen. So, I'm doing it for something sort of comparable.

I expect this thread will see more action in July 2012.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        Sombody said they would start this thread when the second coming of Christ happens in Missouri. I thought it was a great idea. I don't think I'm stealing anything, since I don't expect that will happen. So, I'm doing it for something sort of comparable.

I expect this thread will see more action in July 2012.
        Are you saying the rapture will occur in seventeen months? (BTW, if it does occur then, it'd be cool if it were on the 24th.)

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          Are you saying the rapture will occur in seventeen months? (BTW, if it does occur then, it'd be cool if it were on the 24th.)
          Sorry, meant to say July 2011. That's the official date for admission to the pac 12. (Years are so confusing this time of year.)

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

This thread title is misogynistic. No wonder babes left this place.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              This thread title is misogynistic. No wonder babes left this place.
              IT's a parody of hillbilly Mormon slang. But moderators, please change the title to "Boom Britches!" Thanks.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

IT's a parody of hillbilly Mormon slang. But moderators, please change the title to "Boom Britches!" Thanks.
                Moderators, under no circumstances ever, ever change the thread title. This is the first, and likely only, thread-title change I've ever laughed out loud at.

Can we have a poll? Did SU deliberately write Broom, or was he confused by the Mos hillbilly slang?

Comment

It appears that your request was denied. Sorry.

Comment

Is SeattleUte already predicting the Utes will be swept in their first year of the PAC 12? I thought the Utes were on an overall upward trajectory?
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      It appears that your request was denied. Sorry.
                      I don't care if you are unwilling to feed the missionaries, or what D3, Dude and Utestar say when you are not around, you are a good man in my book Y...well at least by Eastern Indiana standards.

Comment

I post this here only because the subject title correlates nicely to the picture and to the future.

Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                          I don't care if you are unwilling to feed the missionaries, or what D3, Dude and Utestar say when you are not around, you are a good man in my book Y...well at least by Eastern Indiana standards.
                          LOL, I do always picture Emilio when I read his posts. Gordon Bombay seems like a perfect description of DDD.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Speaking of the Mighty Ducks, one of my favorite bits by Aziz Ansari. Dont be afraid of the title...it is totally safe for work and home.

[ame="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80905071/"]Aziz Ansari - Intimate Moments For A Sensual Evening - Roommates Video[/ame]
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Is this because when Utes face improved schedule strength we will "boom in our britches?" I hope not.

Comment

Working...
                              X