Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougarbart's inside source info

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=6364504

I don't know Cougarbart, but I'm going to say he has the worst inside source of anyone I've read on the subject. I'll give him my season tickets if Bronco hires a high school coach to be his defensive coordinator or if Nelson starts over Heaps next year.

Cougarbart has proven himself intellectually challenged on numerous occasions on Cougarboard. His reputation is virtually nil as a result. I put no stock whatsoever in his statements.:bsflag:
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I will kick myself in the nuts if either of those two things happen.

However, I will then submit that tape to AFV and win the 100k.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        I will kick myself in the nuts if either of those two things happen.

However, I will then submit that tape to AFV and win the 100k.

I'll kick CougarBart in the nuts in either scenario. And even if neither happens might do it just for good times.
        Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Hiring a HS coach? Sure, why not.

You guys all seem to be missing the point. The real problem here is that someone might not like our basketball team, specifically our post players.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

cougarbart is a dumbass and clearly has no reliable info
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Hiring a HS coach? Sure, why not.
              If he can deliver Harvey Langi, then make Peck the DC.

Comment

I don't know why anyone should doubt Cougarbart's word or trustworthiness.

Comment

Another funny thread on CB.

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=6365199

The responses are hilarious.

Comment

If that rumor is true (I doubt it) Peck is a good high school coach to hire. He's a very good coach.

Comment

A CB poster is wrong? Next you're gonna tell me the sun will rise this morning.
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by John McClain View Post
                        Cougarbart has proven himself intellectually challenged on numerous occasions on Cougarboard. His reputation is virtually nil as a result. I put no stock whatsoever in his statements.:bsflag:
                        Interesting how that turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by cougarbart View Post
                          Interesting how that turned out.
                          Best thread bump ever. You might want to keep searching for John McClain though if you're looking to strut; I don't think he's posted here since 2010. That actually makes your creeper skills very formidable-- you knew there was a thread about you four years ago and patiently waited for this moment.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I hope cougarbart starts posting here regularly. One of the biggest morons on cougarboard.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              I hope cougarbart starts posting here regularly. One of the biggest morons on cougarboard.
                              Be prepared for more cougarbart as he is no longer welcome at CB.

I doubt he lasts long here.

Comment

Working...
                              X