No spring game official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No spring game official

I thought you guys were just being dramatic saying there might not be a spring game.

Bronco is doing nothing to sell the program. He's cracking on the fans every chance he gets and now he cancels the spring game, while having no open spring practices.

I made a similar post a few weeks ago, and it's just getting worse for me. I've never been less interested in BYU football. After three 10 win seasons in a row and a returning QB, interest should be sky high.

I just read this post

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=4507395

I think PortlandCoug makes an interesting observation that Bronco appears to be one 6-5 season from having a meltdown and quitting.

Right now: the level of heat from the fans is about a 6 on a scale of 1 to 100. Bronco would probably say it's about a 70. I'm not sure he's equipped to deal with fan pressure.

Comment

prima donna

Is he a trust fund kid? What's he going to do to support his family?
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

You get like six or seven home firesides a year Jay. What else do you want?

Comment

Does the spring game interfere with a stake priesthood meeting? Serious question. What reason did he give. For example last year's TCU game was on a short week but playing flag football and giving a fireside were higher priorities than practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
            Does the spring game interfere with a stake priesthood meeting? Serious question. What reason did he give. For example last year's TCU game was on a short week but playing flag football and giving a fireside were higher priorities than practice.
            They're resodomizing on the field at LES.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              You get like six or seven home firesides a year Jay. What else do you want?
              Dress up in church clothes and get chewed out for not being good enough. I get this enough already.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                Dress up in church clothes and get chewed out for not being good enough. I get this enough already.
                Fine. If you don't want to hear the story about how Henry Eyring interviewed Bronco then I have nothing further to say.

Comment

Fine. If you don't want to hear the story about how Henry Eyring interviewed Bronco then I have nothing further to say.
                  I am getting tired of the anti-Mormon rants of Jay Santos. How much longer is he going to dis Church policy?
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

<snicker>

Comment

Bronco is a "traditionalist." If the Spring game can't be played in LES, there shouldn't be one.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                        Bronco is a "traditionalist." If the Spring game can't be played in LES, there shouldn't be one.
                        In your rage against traditionalism, you broke your longstanding tradition of not using Smilies. You badass you.

Comment

Bravo...that was well done. I have some horrible images in my head now, but good stuff nonetheless.

Comment

While I do not want to see the spring game disappear entirely I have zero problems with its cancelation this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                              Wrong person
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                              X