No announcement yet.

McNabb now 3rd string, behind Jo Beck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNabb now 3rd string, behind Jo Beck.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-quarterback/

That is some serious dissin'.

“John Beck has been exceptional in practice. I want to see him in No. 2 role.”
    We have the best back up QB's in the history of the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
      Don't sit on Jo Beck! He is but a heartbeat away!
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Shanahan seems like he's kind of a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
          The sun is kind of hot. SU is kind of not good at predictions. I could go on.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
            I agree. There are ways and there are ways. If they really don't think McNabb is their guy going forward, call McNabb into your office, tell him so, and tell him that with the season out of hand they need to see what else they have at that position. McNabb is having his worst statistical year ever, but he is also a class act. He deserves that much respect.

Then you call a press conference and say more or less the same thing in fewer words. But just letting him find out when everyone else does? WTF?

Comment

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...121704572.html

Now we'll see how smoothly the journeyman Grossman employs the brilliant Mike Shanahan offense with his luminous offspring Kyle calling the plays. On Sunday in Dallas, we should finally get clear evidence of just how big a bum McNabb really is.

The next week in Jacksonville, Grossman will no doubt provide further proof - if he is still vertical and conscious - of the genius of the Shanahans and the worthlessness of the Donovan.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                I agree. There are ways and there are ways. If they really don't think McNabb is their guy going forward, call McNabb into your office, tell him so, and tell him that with the season out of hand they need to see what else they have at that position. McNabb is having his worst statistical year ever, but he is also a class act. He deserves that much respect.

Then you call a press conference and say more or less the same thing in fewer words. But just letting him find out when everyone else does? WTF?
                That situation there is crazy. First Haynesworth and now this.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Has a coach ever lost a team faster than rat Shanahan has?

Comment

Working...
                  X