Prime LES seats available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime LES seats available

I have a buddy who inherited two seats at LES from his father. He has to use them each year or he loses them, but he wants to take a year off this year. They are on the 35-yard line on the east side, about 1/3 of the way up. I think he had to pay around $1200 last year for the pair. Not sure what the price will be this year (he will find out in April). He is thinking of putting them on e-bay, but is willing to sell to one of you fine folks at face value. PM me if you are interested.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

If I recall things correctly, BYU's home schedule is as follows:

Florida State
    Utah State
    Colorado State
    Air Force
    TCU
    Utah

Are they playing Tulane home or away next year? It's a shame that BYU keeps scheduling Utah State. Their bowl game is keeping it to within 21 points to BYU. I can understand scheduling a gimmee, just don't do it in the middle of the season. Use them as a tuneup game for bigger opponents.

I might be interested, but I'd have to talk to my wife. My little girl will be close to 2 in the fall and we could still take her in for free though I'm not sure if she could sit through a game. Even if she couldn't, my parents have a place in Provo and they're up there during the Fall.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
    X