Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this turning into CB, or is there more to the story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this turning into CB, or is there more to the story?

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=6284565
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Beats me. Lame attempt at a troll?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

It is a joke. HE wasn't banned here. No one said anything about the pot smoking question post AFAIK.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

It was lame. I only got 3 hours of sleep, and it seemed funny early in the morning.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          It was lame. I only got 3 hours of sleep, and it seemed funny early in the morning.
          Are you claiming you have never gotten a full nights sleep before reading a DDD post?
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Are you claiming you have never gotten a full nights sleep before reading a DDD post?
            Come on, Ol' Relentless, today?
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
              It is a joke. HE wasn't banned here. No one said anything about the pot smoking question post AFAIK.
              Can we still vote to ban Wuap for a week anyway?
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Can we still vote to ban Wuap for a week anyway?
                Until you get out of my swimming pool......

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  Until you get out of my swimming pool......
                  Time to get out already? BTW, happy birthday!
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                  X