Open up the Skyline HS QB pipeline!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open up the Skyline HS QB pipeline!

Skyline once again finds itself in the 4A title game tomorrow, led by Jake's heir Max Browne. On the season kid completed nearly 70% of his passes, threw for 3,880 yards (a new King Co. record), 48 td's and 10 int's.

he throws the ball like this (nice catch by williams): [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtSFm2h0aCk"]YouTube - Skyline v. Newport - Browne to Williams TD[/nomedia]

and this: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKKcetSs0E4&feature=related"]YouTube - Skyline v. Newport - Browne to Simone 65 yard TD[/nomedia]

he can throw it on a rope: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKHMtB0qnVM"]YouTube - Skyline v. Bellevue - Browne to Ford TD[/nomedia]

and he can throw it with touch like this: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqnv0KLRG9o&feature=related"]YouTube - Skyline v. Liberty - Browne to Simone TD[/nomedia]

Oh yeah, he's a 6'5" 200 lb sophmore! Where the hell does Skyline get guys like this? (The five best passing seasons in King Co. history belong to Skyline QB's)

Any chance Jake can sell him on the merits of playing QB at BYU and dating hot Mormon chicks?
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Skyline once again finds itself in the 4A title game tomorrow, led by Jake's heir Max Browne. On the season kid completed nearly 70% of his passes, threw for 3,880 yards (a new King Co. record), 48 td's and 10 int's.

he throws the ball like this (nice catch by williams): YouTube - Skyline v. Newport - Browne to Williams TD

and this: YouTube - Skyline v. Newport - Browne to Simone 65 yard TD

he can throw it on a rope: YouTube - Skyline v. Bellevue - Browne to Ford TD

and he can throw it with touch like this: YouTube - Skyline v. Liberty - Browne to Simone TD

Oh yeah, he's a 6'5" 200 lb sophmore! Where the hell does Skyline get guys like this? (The five best passing seasons in King Co. history belong to Skyline QB's)

Any chance Jake can sell him on the merits of playing QB at BYU and dating hot Mormon chicks?
    What are the chances Sark's not already doing drive-by stalkings?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
      What are the chances Sark's not already doing drive-by stalkings?
      UW is his first offer. It would be great to see another Skyline kid turn down the local university!

Comment

And with his name being Max the Utes won't even need to come up with a new derogatory nickname. Everybody wins.

Comment

he throws the ball like this (nice catch by williams): YouTube - Skyline v. Newport - Browne to Williams TD

and this: YouTube - Skyline v. Newport - Browne to Simone 65 yard TD

he can throw it on a rope: YouTube - Skyline v. Bellevue - Browne to Ford TD

and he can throw it with touch like this: YouTube - Skyline v. Liberty - Browne to Simone TD

Unreal. Thanks for the update. Who do they play in the title game?
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            Unreal. Thanks for the update. Who do they play in the title game?
            Ferris

Comment

14-0 ferris at the half. Bellevue won its 8th 3A title in the last 10 years today.

Comment

Ferris wins 24-16. Skyline's streak ends at 3.

Comment

14-0 ferris at the half. Bellevue won its 8th 3A title in the last 10 years today.
                  Crazy that Bellevue continues to dominate like they have. Recruiting must still be going strong for them. An impressive win for Ferris (aren't they out of Spokane?) as well.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

Yeah, Ferris is out of Spokane. They have great athletics. Their hoops team won back to back state titles in '07 and '08 and went 58-0 over those two seasons. Stockton's nephew played point for the them and Deangelo Casto (who's been solid at Wazzu) was a beast at the time. The football team was ousted in the semis by Skyline two years ago, in the championship by Skyline last year, and then this year of course they finally got their payback.

Comment

Looks like the Utes have offered this kid.

Comment

Looks like the Utes have offered this kid.
                        Is he a 2013 recruit?
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by The Notorious J.I.C. View Post
                          Is he a 2013 recruit?
                          I think so. He's a Jr. this year. Was just checking out his Scout page and he has offers from Cal, Clemson, Utah, Colorado, Or St. Washington and Wisconsin. I'm sure he'll see even more going into his Sr. year.

He was just named WA state Gatorade POY.
                          http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._named_ga.html

Skyline plays in the state title game yet again this Saturday.

Comment

Maybe Heaps was a system QB.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                              Maybe Heaps was a system QB.
                              Zzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                              X