Las Vegas Bowl doesnt want the Utes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Bowl doesnt want the Utes

Apparently, the Las Vegas Bowl doesnt want the Utes.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/utes/50...-utah.html.csp

lol

"We know Utah wants to be here," Kunzer-Murphy said. "But we want to make sure we have a good matchup.
    Not surprisingly, the Vegas Bowl would love to host BYU, but the MWC is trying to flex its atrophied muscles in order to prevent it.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

At least the Utes have a good shot at it next year.

Comment

They should rematch BYU and Utah.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        They should rematch BYU and Utah.
        That would be sick! Such a sell-out, too! And w/ no pac-10 tie in, the MWC should be happy as well.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Utah BYU would sell out instantly. Talk about hatred in the streets of Vegas

Comment

BYU by 17 if there was a Vegas Bowl rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
              Man just thinking about this makes me hungry/borderline horny for a possibility of a rematch! I want Jake to get some redemption after we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory last saturday!
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

It would be huge.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  Man just thinking about this makes me hungry/borderline horny for a possibility of a rematch! I want Jake to get some redemption after we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory last saturday!
                  Kyle always does well in bowl games against name programs on the decline.
                  "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                    Kyle always does well in bowl games against name programs on the decline.
                    Too bad for Kyle-- we on the rise, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      Too bad for Kyle-- we on the rise, baby!
                      yes finishing 10-2 last year and 6-6 this year during the regular season clearly points out the rise you are speaking of.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                        yes finishing 10-2 last year and 6-6 this year during the regular season clearly points out the rise you are speaking of.
                        I hope Bernard kicks your ass every day this month.
                        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

This post really illustrates how ignorant of a fan you are...

Comment

Hey jack wagon, if I need your objective opinion, I will ask for it!

Comment

Hey jack wagon, if I need your objective opinion, I will ask for it!
                              That was my Ute opinion.
                              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
                              X