T minus 1 hour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T minus 1 hour.

I hate the fact that I am this excited. It will only lead to greater disappointment and depression.

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    I hate the fact that I am this excited. It will only lead to greater disappointment and depression.
    This is Christmas for me....and it lasts for four days. These first few days of MM are just plain awesome.
    sigpic
    "Outlined against a blue, gray
    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
    Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
      This is Christmas for me....and it lasts for four days. These first few days of MM are just plain awesome.
      I agree there is nothing that compares. I hate to say this but even if there were a football playoff it would not compare to the opening weekend of MM.

I am honestly a little disappointed that I am going to the games up in Portland, since it means I will miss all the other games on Directv today.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post

It truly is the pinnacle of sports fandom for me as well. My sister's wedding will get in the way for few hours on Saturday, but besides that, I'm ready for endless hours of college basketball the next four days. We even don't have meetings on Sunday due to the Draper Temple dedication. The timing couldn't have been better.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

The rest of my day is dedicated to watching games online. Is anyone else at work not working? I wonder why I just don't go home.

Comment

LSU is the first loser of the Big Dance this year. Butler is really good.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              LSU is the first loser of the Big Dance this year. Butler is really good.
              And LSU promptly starts the game on a 9-0 run.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
              X