Holy War Avatar Bet 2010 - A sort on noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy War Avatar Bet 2010 - A sort on noise

1- Pick one of the two options, COUGARS!!!! or UTES!!!!. The poll is public and will close on Saturday.

2- If the team you choose wins, then your avatar will be switched by the mods to one that is special made for this occasion. You are thereafter free to change the avatar whenever you would like.

3- If the team you choose loses, then your avatar will be switched by the mods to one that is special made for this occasion. Gentlepersons rules require that you keep the avatar for the entire week following the game.
    COUGARS!!!!
    70.31%
    UTES!!!!
    29.69%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by YOhio; 11-22-2010, 11:22 AM.

I voted for "COUGARS!!!" but I would have preferred an option for "COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I voted for "COUGARS!!!" but I would have preferred an option for "COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!"
      You voted for COUGARS!!!!, not COUGARS!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        You voted for COUGARS!!!!, not COUGARS!!!.
        Whoops. My bad. The ballot was confusing.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I voted for COUGARS!!!! because I would love to see the same UTES!!!! lose, yet another game, after all the talk of them jumping BSU!!!!! in the polls.
          I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

UUUUUUUTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
              UUUUUUUTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
              Wally, I know you're new to this competition this year so I'll be lenient this one time. But from now on don't you EVER mess up with the avatar bet thread with this type of gibberish. Got it?

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                I voted for COUGARS!!!! because I would love to see the same UTES!!!! lose, yet another game, after all the talk of them jumping BSU!!!!! in the polls.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

Wally, I know you're new to this competition this year so I'll be lenient this one time. But from now on don't you EVER mess up with the avatar bet thread with this type of gibberish. Got it?
                  Look, I am so damn busy here at work, I don’t have the time to learn all these unwritten rules and etiquette.

EDIT: But I do understand the need for quality control. Heaven only knows what would happen if any old fool was able to post here.
                  Last edited by wally; 11-22-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
                    Look, I am so damn busy here at work, I don’t have the time to learn all these unwritten rules and etiquette.
                    Holy hell, we're outnumbered. 23-7 with my vote for Utah.
                    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

1- Pick one of the two options, COUGARS!!!! or UTES!!!!. The poll is public and will close on Saturday.

2- If the team you choose wins, then your avatar will be switched by the mods to one that is special made for this occasion. You are thereafter free to change the avatar whenever you would like.

3- If the team you choose loses, then your avatar will be switched by the mods to one that is special made for this occasion. Gentlepersons rules require that you keep the avatar for the entire week following the game.
                      I was disappointed last year when my avatar was never switched to any "special" avatar. When I asked you why not, you told me that I had to do it myself.
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

I like Brigham Young University!

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                          I was disappointed last year when my avatar was never switched to any "special" avatar. When I asked you why not, you told me that I had to do it myself.
                          Sorry about that man. I'll do what I can to make it up to you.

Comment

Sorry about that man. I'll do what I can to make it up to you.
                            LOL! Not what I had in mind but I appreciate it!
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                              I have been one of the biggest defenders of Boise St. on this board and you do this to me.
                              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
                              X