Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BYU vs Utah rivalry thread........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official BYU vs Utah rivalry thread........

Let's get this bitch started.

I stand by my prediction that I made early on that BYU will win this game.

Get ready for some pain ute fans!
    *Banned*

BYu will need to play much more disciplined next week than they did today to win in SLC.

The game is going to be closer than anybody (except CJ) thought it would be three weeks ago.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]ZpJpna7ZT5g[/YOUTUBE]
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        BYu will need to play much more disciplined next week than they did today to win in SLC.

The game is going to be closer than anybody (except CJ) thought it would be three weeks ago.
        Football like life is all about progression.
        *Banned*

Comment

Agreed. I will be civil to my Ute Friends.

Portland Ute and Top Ute aren't my friends.

Here is my list of Ute friends:

Boylen
          LA
          JIC
          IPU
          UtahDan
          DNF
          Jay Santos

Everyone else is on the bubble.

I like MRD...but he isn't rationale.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post

Boylen
            LA
            JIC
            IPU
            UtahDan
            DNF
            Jay Santos

LAUte is the biggest jerk of them all! An how you can like UtahDan with his douchey haircut is beyond me.

Comment

Last rivarly game ever in the same conference I plan to make this the most vile, bitter, hatred filled week ever.

You dump beer on Max Halls family I will urinate in the face of your women and children!
              *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post

Boylen
                LA
                JIC
                IPU
                UtahDan
                DNF
                Jay Santos

This hurts!
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                  This hurts!
                  Come on, everybody knows you're not really a Ute, you're a Cougar. The sooner you figure that out, the better.

Comment

HL is trying to identify as Ute fan now? lol...this place kills me. Everyone knows the guy is a Cougar.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                      This hurts!
                      Because you are a BYU fan.

I don't consider you one of them.

Comment

I know where HL is sitting next week. He will be cheering on the Crimson and White.
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I have no idea who will win this game. There you have it. The record is clear.

Sizzle, I love you (in a churchy way) despite your hurtful comments.

BTW, HL was only on loan to you guys for a few years. He's back in the Ute fold where he belongs.
                          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                          ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                          -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                          --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Look at all the Utes posting in here already. They better hope their team isn't looking past SDSU like they are.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              I know where HL is sitting next week. He will be cheering on the Crimson and White.
                              And when CJ is proven prophetic we will welcome the Contrite Lunch back with open arms.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                              X