BYU v. Ole Miss in 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU v. Ole Miss in 2011

That is what I am hearing in the Twitter-verse. Can anybody confirm or deny?

Looks like it's about to be announced. One and done with Ole Miss. That is a horrible precedent to be setting with a mediocre BCS team right out of the gate. Uggh.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      Looks like it's about to be announced. One and done with Ole Miss. That is a horrible precedent to be setting with a mediocre BCS team right out of the gate. Uggh.
      Where is the game going to be played? Or where is it rumored to be played?
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Chillax. If you see stuff like that being scheduled in 2013 or beyond, then get worried. Otherwise, realize this is the price we pay for trying to put together a schedule in a couple of months for next year.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          Where is the game going to be played? Or where is it rumored to be played?
          At Ole Miss.

Just in case you needed the positive spin on it, I turn (where else) to this gem from everybody's favorite Cougar-lover, Greg Wrubel:

BYU @ Ole Miss as a one-off gets BYU a quality/winnable game, but also qualifies as a favor for ESPN, likely to be repaid at a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            Chillax. If you see stuff like that being scheduled in 2013 or beyond, then get worried. Otherwise, realize this is the price we pay for trying to put together a schedule in a couple of months for next year.
            I will NOT chillax!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
              At Ole Miss.

Just in case you needed the positive spin on it, I turn (where else) to this gem from everybody's favorite Cougar-lover, Greg Wrubel:
              I was actually thinking it was going to be at a neutral field.
              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

This is awesome. I'm close enough to drive to this game. Watching BYU in an SEC stadium will be awesome!!!

Then I get to see BYU throttle UT in Austin!!!
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Official,

http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=14711

next years schedule is a gauntlet of death.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                    Official,

http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=14711

next years schedule is a gauntlet of death.
                    This is a good get. It is a winnable game for BYU.
                    "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I'm guessing BYU will have at least 6-7 nationally televised (not counting BYUTV) games next year. 4 at home and 2-3 away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                        At Ole Miss.

Flim flam bim bam! I am so excited. We're so there.
                        What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                        -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Never did get down to the Grove for a game while living in Memphis. Will be good to make the trip back to that area and to see a game at that venue.

Comment

Hotty Toddy!

"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

I should be there. Hoping to break the curse.

Comment

Working...
                              X