Pass Efficiency ratings of MoWest QBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass Efficiency ratings of MoWest QBs

Below is the ranking of MoWest QBs and their pass efficiency ratings compared with the rest of the country and where they rank overall:

#6 Andy Dalton: 163.94
    #35 Jordan Wynn: 139.46
    #37 Ryan Lindley: 137.00
    #57 Pete Thomas: 129.82
    #83 Austin Carter Samuels: 120.56
    #86 Omar Clayton: 118.64
    #100 Jake Heaps: 107.22

I think it is safe to say that this not the year of the QBs in the MoWest.

I'm guessing Tim Jefferson and (random Lobo stiff) don't meet the minimum number of attempts?
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
      I'm guessing Tim Jefferson and (random Lobo stiff) don't meet the minimum number of attempts?

They only list the top 100...so I am not sure where they all fit in. They have to average 15 pass attempts a game.

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank...._playerpasseff

Comment

Originally posted by UteStar View Post
        Below is the ranking of MoWest QBs and their pass efficiency ratings compared with the rest of the country and where they rank overall:

#6 Andy Dalton: 163.94
        #35 Jordan Wynn: 139.46
        #37 Ryan Lindley: 137.00
        #57 Pete Thomas: 129.82
        #83 Austin Carter Samuels: 120.56
        #86 Omar Clayton: 118.64
        #100 Jake Heaps: 107.22

I think it is safe to say that this not the year of the QBs in the MoWest.
        I suspect that is for the whole season. I only care about the last two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
          I suspect that is for the whole season. I only care about the last two weeks.
          Good point.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
          X