BYU football t-shirt commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU football t-shirt commercial

Probably SGC since it's four months old, but I just saw it for the first time. Awesome.
    [ame="http://www.vimeo.com/12768214"]The New BYU Football T-Shirt Commercial on Vimeo[/ame]
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Probably SGC since it's four months old, but I just saw it for the first time. Awesome.
    The New BYU Football T-Shirt Commercial on Vimeo
    Isn't it amazing that when one gets a glimpse that the future might be really bright, even the past seems more glorious?

I remember how much I hated highlights like this throughout 2004 and until the New Mexico game in 2005. Then I rediscovered my faith that BYU could once again play really good football. I don't think we will see really good football until the later half of next year at the earliest, but Saturday was like drinking from the Rock. My faith was renewed that eventually it will be back.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

FWIW, I have one of the new We Are BYU Football shirts that my wife bought me, and I haven't worn it. Not a fan of it. Not sure why. Don't really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        FWIW, I have one of the new We Are BYU Football shirts that my wife bought me, and I haven't worn it. Not a fan of it. Not sure why. Don't really like it.
        Probably because the "We Are" thing is already in use by that team with the terrible marching band.

Comment

Probably because the "We Are" thing is already in use by that team with the terrible marching band.
          Marshall has a decent band.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

that is the in between the 3rd and 4th qtr "please have your attention to the new skin video board" video this year.

Comment

Fight on!!

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Fight on!!

Look at Jonny!

Happy 39th last week to my biggest hero in music.

Comment

My favorite Killers song. If it was the 80s when Hot Fuzz came out I would have had to replace or dub the tape several times relistening to it. Brother Flowers + BYU FB = goosebumps.

Chambers is in the video but Beck-Harline Collie 4:16 isn't ?!?!
                  Last edited by Art Vandelay; 11-08-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                    that is the in between the 3rd and 4th qtr "please have your attention to the new skin video board" video this year.
                    I read this like 5 times trying to figure out what it meant. Then I came to the conclusion that it was probably supposed to be "Nu Skin" and it made sense. New Skin is what Goat's into.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminjany
                      It is really very much amazing and best t-shirts. And its logo is looks very beautiful. It is suitable to everyone, it is favourite colour of the kids and looks funny in this t-shirts, good to share with us.
                      We need to have a "Best of the Bots" thread for stuff like this. This one might be my fave so far. I also enjoyed the bot that showed up offering to sell us timberland at discount prices.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I can't believe that Marshall and USC stole this slogan from BYU.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          And Penn State.
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                            Signed,

The "U" hand signal, the tomahawk chop, the mickey mouse club theme song, the Ute walk, the BYU countdown clock, The Team Down South, and just about every other Ute "tradition".
                            *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                            X