How was Jake injured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was Jake injured?

I missed the game today because it was my daughters baptism. I heard that BYU rolled 55-7 or something like that.

My question is, how was Jake injured and how long will he be out for?
    "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

Originally posted by The Fourth Nephite View Post
    I missed the game today because it was my daughters baptism. I heard that BYU rolled 55-7 or something like that.

My question is, how was Jake injured and how long will he be out for?
    No injury that I am aware of.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
      No injury that I am aware of.
      It was so funny you forgot to laugh?
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        It was so funny you forgot to laugh?
        Doh! Sleep deprivation must have deprived me of my funny bone.
        "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

You got me. My heart stopped beating for a moment.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
              Sorry, I didn't mean to piss you off. I just assumed that if we scored 55 points, somebody besides Heaps was playing QB. It was an honest mistake.
              "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

Comment

Don't look at me that way, it was an honest mistake. Don't look at me that way, it was hooooonest mistaaaaake.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                X