Utes Unis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utes Unis

As I typed Utes on my iPhone, it autocorrected to urea. That about sums up what I think about their unis.

Does the cammo help them blend in with the field?
    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Under Armour designed the unis. After the game they will be auctioned off with all proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior project. The U didn't have anything to do with the design or implementation.

Mock them all you want, but just recognize it is going toward an exceptionally good cause.

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Comment

Those things are just awful.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
        Under Armour designed the unis. After the game they will be auctioned off
        I'm sure they'll be all the rage in Fort Worth next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          I'm sure they'll be all the rage in Fort Worth next week.
          I guarantee these guys will appreciate the program:

Comment

Wow, didn't know about this.

My apologies
            "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
              Wow, didn't know about this.

My apologies
              Why? Lebron donating money from "The Decision" to charity didn't make it any less ridiculous. Those jerseys are awful, no matter where the money is going. Couldn't Under Armour have come up with something better?
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                Why? Lebron donating money from "The Decision" to charity didn't make it any less ridiculous. Those jerseys are awful, no matter where the money is going.
                Amen. If UU really cared, they just could have written a check to the walking wounded, or asked everybody in the stadium to donate two bucks.

Comment

The U isn't the only team in the program this year. Texas Tech and Maryland also participated.

Have fun: http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org...view/1157/921/

Comment

They are still stupid looking. Why wouldn't they wear cool looking unis then auction for the same cause? Because they are Utes and they couldn't get into to BYU.

Suck it, utes.

(if you can't tell this is TIC, I can't help you)
                    Last edited by Viking; 11-06-2010, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
                      They are still stupid looking. Why wouldn't they wear cool looking unis then auction for the same cause? Because they are Utes and they couldn't get into to BYU.

Suck it, utes.
                      Yeah, that is why TTU and Maryland did it. Because they couldn't get into BYU.

Yes, they are ugly. However Under Armour had to design a uni that worked for 3 different teams. Next year three other UA-sponsored teams will be chosen to participate in this program.

Yes, I know it it TIC. Otherwise, 'present them'.

Comment

Yeah, that is why TTU and Maryland did it. Because they couldn't get into BYU.

Yes, they are ugly. However Under Armour had to design a uni that worked for 3 different teams. Next year three other UA-sponsored teams will be chosen to participate in this program.

Yes, I know it it TIC. Otherwise, 'present them'.
                        TTU, yes, they can't get in. They couldn't even get into Utah

Comment

Amen. If UU really cared, they just could have written a check to the walking wounded, or asked everybody in the stadium to donate two bucks.
                          This isn't something Utah dreamed up, and they didn't design the uniforms. In fact the uniforms were only revealed a few weeks ago. They were asked to participate and they did.

Had the game gone the other way it would have been a HUGE money maker. It is still a good cause and will raise some funds for a good cause.

If Tejas, Oklahoma, or BYU are asked to participate and have to wear what you think are hideous uniforms I hope they participate and own the unis, no matter how ugly they may seem.

BYU has recent experience with hideous uniforms, except those were CHOSEN by the school and worn all year long.

I can't believe the uniform so offended your orange/brown 'Color Splash' sensibilities.

Comment

If Tejas, Oklahoma, or BYU are asked to participate and have to wear what you think are hideous uniforms I hope they participate and own the unis, no matter how ugly they may seem.
                            Texas and Oklahoma can't participate in the Under Armour promotion. The major teams are signed with Nike.

Comment

Texas and Oklahoma can't participate in the Under Armour promotion. The major teams are signed with Nike.
                              BYU is also a Nike school so you are correct all the major teams.
                              *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                              X