Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Devils

About to beat timpview up 18.

That is a huge upset. Scott Mitchell is doing an unreal job over there.

Spanish Fork lost to BOuntiful. Mt. Crest beat East behind a 6 td day from BYU commit Alex Kuresa.

Also Bingham smashed Northridge and Jordan is beating undefeated Cottonwood 35-17.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Scott Mitchell is an ASSHOLE!
      I agree.

Comment

Spanish fork looked mighty good tonight. I'd prefer to play east again, but bountiful mountain crest is an interesting matchup. Who else will make it to RES?
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
          Spanish fork looked mighty good tonight. I'd prefer to play east again, but bountiful mountain crest is an interesting matchup. Who else will make it to RES?
          Spanish Fork looked good??

Are you confusing Springville and Spanish Fork? That's the equivalent of confusing New York City and Newark, NJ.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

Are you confusing Springville and Spanish Fork? That's the equivalent of confusing New York City and Newark, NJ.
            Exactly do not mistake the Dons for the Devils that is unpardonable.

I am guessing he is talking about SF and maybe being a bit facetious. SF played BOuntiful who I believe is Cams hometown school.

They lost however.
            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

They are quite a bit more athletic than bountiful. They were hamstrung by penalties, a couple of bad turnovers, and what I felt were some silly play calls. I was preparing for them to go off the whole game, which they never did.

Comment

Obviously, Springville illegally recruits players. Stinkin' cheaters.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Obviously, Springville illegally recruits players. Stinkin' cheaters.
                  Were you at the game? What's the timpview attitude right now?

Comment

Does anybody know what time Carbon High is playing? I can't find it online.

Comment

And Springville gets rolled today by Highland 46-21. Dang chokers. I was hoping for a Springville/Mt. Crest final.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

And Springville gets rolled today by Highland 46-21. Dang chokers. I was hoping for a Springville/Mt. Crest final.
                        Go Rams!
                        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                        ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Did I see that Highland is going to 3-A next year? They are going to dominate.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                            Did I see that Highland is going to 3-A next year? They are going to dominate.
                            I have lost track. It's a different school now.
                            “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                            ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                            -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                            --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
                              Were you at the game? What's the timpview attitude right now?
                              Sorry I missed this. I would say the attitude was half shock, and half what your avatar dude is doing.

Bad combination of factors for Timpview, starting when they lost the coin toss for homefield advantage (Springville crowd was great). Springville made some huge plays to get momentum. Found out this week that the Timpview QB played most of the game with a broken collarbone and a concussion.

Ah well. Next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X