WTH? The MTN on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH? The MTN on ESPN

I turn on ESPN on my Sirius radio to hear Todd Christensen, James Bates, And crew broadcasting SDSU - Wyoming live ?!? I live in WA, BTW.

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I turn on ESPN on my Sirius radio to hear Todd Christensen, James Bates, And crew broadcasting SDSU - Wyoming live ?!? I live in WA, BTW.
    Are you listening? 86 points scored. I'd say it was a good game but the wrong team is ahead.
    There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
    Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
    And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
      Are you listening? 86 points scored. I'd say it was a good game but the wrong team is ahead.
      I heard the 4th quarter. Sounded like the Pokes were making a comeback until the SDSU touchdown broke their backs.

I still can't figure out why they were playing it live on the main station (channel 120). I usually can listen to most any game I want on other channels, but ESPN generally keeps the gameday crew (which includes my cousin Trevor Matich) on the flagship channel, unless it is a major game. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        I heard the 4th quarter. Sounded like the Pokes were making a comeback until the SDSU touchdown broke their backs.

I still can't figure out why they were playing it live on the main station (channel 120). I usually can listen to most any game I want on other channels, but ESPN generally keeps the gameday crew (which includes my cousin Trevor Matich) on the flagship channel, unless it is a major game. Strange.
        That is weird. Sounds like byu fucked themselves as there's a mtn espn merger in the works. Have fun getting up for that NW Texas game.
        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
        And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Working...
        X