Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BYU and U of U home schedules next season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU and U of U home schedules next season.

BYU:

University of Utah
    Central Florida
    Utah State
    Idaho
    New Mexico State
    San Jose State

U of U:

Montana State
    USC
    Arizona or Arizona State
    Oregon
    Cal/Stanford/Washington/ or Wazzu
    Colorado
    Last edited by Ian Anderson's Flute; 10-26-2010, 07:19 PM.

Originally posted by Ian Anderson's Flute View Post
    BYU:

University of Utah
    Central Florida
    Utah State
    Idaho
    New Mexico State
    San Jose State

U of U:

Montana State
    USC
    Arizona or Arizona State
    Oregon
    Cal/Stanford/Washington/ or Wazzu
    Colorado
    I'd bet on getting Arizona State -- no way do the loaded new kids on the block get the Pac-10's top 3 at home in its initial season. For the same reason, I doubt we get Stanford as well -- that schedule would be overkill. Getting Wazzu on the road would be another gift as well.

My guess would be that Washington -- the one Pac-10 team Utah has gone longest without playing -- would be the fifth conference home game.

Comment

Holy Cow! You're right! BYU has a bland home schedule next year! I never woulda known!

Comment

Where is USC confirmed? I'd be surprised if that happens.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          As surprised as you were when Utah got invited to the PAC 12? USC is confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Anderson's Flute View Post
            As surprised as you were when Utah got invited to the PAC 12? USC is confirmed.
            Links? To both claims. You have not been on board under this screen name long so you don't seem to know much about what posters believed what. Are you posting as the gay journalist or the handicapped kid tonight?
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              Holy Cow! You're right! BYU has a bland home schedule next year! I never woulda known!
              No need to get all worked up about it. It is what it is. Just deal with it.

Comment

Links? To both claims. You have not been on board under this screen name long so you don't seem to know much about what posters believed what. Are you posting as the gay journalist or the handicapped kid tonight?
                It is confirmed via Utezone.com. I'd be very surprised if they were wrong given how right they've been this whole year.

Comment

The same person that told me about Montana State 2 months before it was announced said we'd open our Pac-10 slate at home against USC. But it's not really that big of a scoop -- USC's non-conference schedule for next year is already made, and it has an open date on Sept. 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                    The same person that told me about Montana State 2 months before it was announced said we'd open our Pac-10 slate at home against USC. But it's not really that big of a scoop -- USC's non-conference schedule for next year is already made, and it has an open date on Sept. 10.
                    That will be interesting. The utes have a chance to show they belong or flop right away.
                    *Banned*

Comment

I will trade moose's whistle for exute straight up. Any takers?

My ADR6300 is taking it one game at a time.
                      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                        I had been told that the Oregon/Utah game was going to hold the date but just become a conf game. However it is slated for Sept 17th now, isn't that the date of the BYU game now?

Maybe Oregon can be Oct. 1 instead since that was supposed to be ASU. Then I could come down and catch BYU on Friday and the Ducks on Saturday.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                          I will trade moose's whistle for exute straight up. Any takers?

Since both pretend to be Ute fans why would any BYU fan make that trade. Are you throwing in a bunch of future first round picks and some salary cap relief?
                          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                            Since both pretend to be Ute fans why would any BYU fan make that trade. Are you throwing in a bunch of future first round picks and some salary cap relief?
                            Make an offer. I thought exute=no longer a Ute

"The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Dang it. Looks like I have to find another buyer for my tickets next year. Hopefully my bro will buy them again and not claim squatter rights in 2012.

Comment

Working...
                              X