Week 9 open thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 open thread

There is a game tonight. Seriously, the blue turf needs to go. It is awful. Combined with the all blue uniforms of BSU, it's just a mess. I see white socks and numbers floating around out there. Also, as Portland Ute pointed out on CB, when a Boyzee player stands where ESPN's first down line is, the yellow becomes one with the player. It is ridiculous.

Oh, and 7-7. La Tech with a nice drive. I expect this game to end 52-13

La. Tech with the onside kick they recover but I do not think it went 10 yards.
    *Banned*

Comment

Empty seats in that tiny stadium. Yes, I know it is a Tuesday night, but come on Boyzee fans. I thought that the whole town was into the Broncos. How can they not fill that little place for a 3rd ranked team? Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Empty seats in that tiny stadium. Yes, I know it is a Tuesday night, but come on Boyzee fans. I thought that the whole town was into the Broncos. How can they not fill that little place for a 3rd ranked team? Pathetic.
        Not to mention this is the 2nd best opponent they have remaining.

La Techs coach just went ape shit that was awesome. Now they are kicking off from the 12 1/2.

Should have onsided it again since Boise just took it back to the 20.
        *Banned*

Comment

speaking of which, my professor auctioned off his UT tickets for this weekend for $200. Somewhere Triplet is weeping for this poor, misguided law student. This is a 4-and-3 UT team playing BAYLOR. The scalpers will be paying people to take the tickets off their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
            speaking of which, my professor auctioned off his UT tickets for this weekend for $200. Somewhere Triplet is weeping for this poor, misguided law student. This is a 4-and-3 UT team playing Big 12 South leading BAYLOR. The scalpers will be paying people to take the tickets off their hands.
            Show some respect.

Comment

Show some respect.
              yes, I realized I should have clarified. What I meant is Texas is playing a team with no traveling fanbase (yes, not even 60 miles down the interstate). So if UT fans aren't filling the stadium, nobody is. (Well, unless a few Sooner and A&M fans stop by, hoping to see the Longhorns suffer another statistically improbable upset.)

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Not to mention this is the 2nd best opponent they have remaining.

La Techs coach just went ape shit that was awesome. Now they are kicking off from the 12 1/2.

Should have onsided it again since Boise just took it back to the 20.
                Second-best home opponent, right?

Comment

There is a game tonight?
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    There is a game tonight?
                    Boise State v. Louisiana Tech on ESPN2.

Comment

Wow. That was quite a 4th down play there.

What's up with the female play-by-play? That's just so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        Wow. That was quite a 4th down play there.

What's up with the female play-caller? That's just so wrong.
                        Poor little non AQ schools get stuck with her. I fear that we will have at least 2 Pam Ward broadcasts next year for BYU games.

Comment

Nasty knee injury to a La Tech OL just now. Ew.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

Did BSU just run a pass back to the QB when they were already up 30 points? I thought Chris Peterson didn't worry about style points and never rubbed it in?
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Did BSU just run a pass back to the QB when they were already up 30 points? I thought Chris Peterson didn't worry about style points and never rubbed it in?
                              He plays the humble country bumpkin so well that people actually buy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X