2010 signee Hadley has 500 yard game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 signee Hadley has 500 yard game

The younger brother of Spencer is a Jr this year and had a monstrous game last Friday accounting for almost 500 yards himself. Like his brother, I'm sure he will be on the defensive side of the ball in college as a LB or strong safety. He plays at a small school (1A) so he often is a man among boys but he was state POY as a sophomore. I also heard he was offensive and defensive MVP at BYU FB camp this summer (when he was offered and accepted), but that may be hyperbole.

[YOUTUBE]NMR05cdzJKk[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    The younger brother of Spencer is a Jr this year and had a monstrous game last Friday accounting for almost 500 yards himself. Like his brother, I'm sure he will be on the defensive side of the ball in college as a LB or strong safety. He plays at a small school (1A) so he often is a man among boys but he was state POY as a sophomore. I also heard he was offensive and defensive MVP at BYU FB camp this summer (when he was offered and accepted), but that may be hyperbole.

[YOUTUBE]NMR05cdzJKk[/YOUTUBE]
    I don't know if if this is wft, but it appears that Rockland will play the town that Scotty tore down in the first round of the Idaho 1-A 8-man small state playoffs. I think Rockland beats Carey about as frequently as Utah State beats BYU, so I am thinking this is our year!

Perhaps grape and I can hook up at ol Carey High!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but that highlight video doesn't have me excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        Me neither, but I don't claim to be a good evaluator of recruits. He looked fairly slow. It didn't look good that he was run down from behind on that one run. On another run (same run?) he got to the outside, but I don't think he'd get that corner against any D-1 competition.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
          I thought the same thing. However, having seen him in person the highlight video should be of him on defense. Again you have to factor in the competition (usually weak) but he is all over the field defense and either blows 150 pound RB up or they start heading to the turf before he hits them. He is a devastating tackler.

CJ, HL or anyone else in the know. Any truth to him being both offensive and defensive MVP at camp this summer?

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Me neither, but I don't claim to be a good evaluator of recruits. He looked fairly slow. It didn't look good that he was run down from behind on that one run. On another run (same run?) he got to the outside, but I don't think he'd get that corner against any D-1 competition.
            To be fair I don't think he'll ever be a RB at the D1 level.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

This kid also had a 500 yard game, and while not a BYU recruit, he is a Mo:

But the big story was the running of Beamer senior quarterback T.J. Esekielu. The 5-foot-11, 190-pounder ran for a school-record 377 yards on 29 carries against the Eagles.

Esekielu averaged 13 yards a carry and had touchdown runs of 18 and 62 yards during the loss. He also had a pair of touchdown passes, including a 38-yarder to Willie Roach.
              http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/south_ki...ate=10-08-2010

Paper doesn't list the passing yards, but my buddy who teaches there said he was at about 150 for the game. Kid's a good athlete and also does sprints and long-jump in track.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
              X