3. Boise St
    4. TCU
    5. Michigan St.
    6. Missouri
    7. Alabama
    8. Utah
    9. Oklahoma
    10. Wisconsin
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    1. Auburn
    2. Oregon
    3. Boise St
    4. TCU
    5. Michigan St.
    6. Missouri
    7. Alabama
    8. Utah
    9. Oklahoma
    10. Wisconsin
    I was telling UtahDan last night that Auburn is going to jump some people. I didn't think they'd get #1 though. Bye, bye Boise. Auburn is pretty damn lucky.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Did any of you happen to catch this? On ESPN's BCS show Herbstreit was sticking up for Boise State but Craig James and Robert Smith were having none of it -- James said, "Va Tech today is not the same team that Boise State beat, and Pitt is not the same team that Utah beat," implying that Boise and Utah shouldn't get as much credit today for beating them early in the season; Smith agreed with him. :igiveup:

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        I was telling UtahDan last night....
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
          :igiveup:
          You do know that BYU was ranked in the top 25 this year, right?
          "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

Only time before Boise gets jumped by mizzou and sparty. Utes jump Boise if they win out and cougs are 6-5 going into the holy war. We need a byu win that is at least over a .500 team.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
              Only time before Boise gets jumped by mizzou and sparty. Utes jump Boise if they win out and cougs are 6-5 going into the holy war. We need a byu win that is at least over a .500 team.
              Not so fast, my friend. Missouri's going to be overconfident and flying high headed into Lincoln this weekend. That should be a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
                You do know that BYU was ranked in the top 25 this year, right?
                Not sure what that has to do with what James and Smith were talking about. Va Tech and Pitt are currently undefeated in the ACC and Big East, respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  Not so fast, my friend. Missouri's going to be overconfident and flying high headed into Lincoln this weekend. That should be a fun game.
                  If you pay attention to Mizzou's history, they will choke and fall. Nebraska is as good as any candidate to trip them up.
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Did any of you happen to catch this? On ESPN's BCS show Herbstreit was sticking up for Boise State but Craig James and Robert Smith were having none of it -- James said, "Va Tech today is not the same team that Boise State beat, and Pitt is not the same team that Utah beat," implying that Boise and Utah shouldn't get as much credit today for beating them early in the season; Smith agreed with him. :igiveup:
                    Yeah I watched that. James also said that Boise State wouldn't beat VA Tech right now.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

Did he say anything about Utah not being the same team that played Pitt on opening night?
                      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                        If you pay attention to Mizzou's history, they will choke and fall. Nebraska is as good as any candidate to trip them up.
                        yes, I'm quite familiar with Missouri's history. If nothing else they tend to bite it in the conference title game.

Comment

That is frustrating, damned if you do damned if you don't i guess

Comment

Craig James is a homer. I tune out most of what he says. But, a lot of BCS types think like him so that's somewhat dangerous.

This is shaping up to be the most controversial bcs season yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              I was telling UtahDan last night that Auburn is going to jump some people. I didn't think they'd get #1 though. Bye, bye Boise. Auburn is pretty damn lucky.
                              And pretty damn good. Iron Bowl this year could be for a national title game spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X