Politics in Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics in Idaho

Crapo is running for his third term and I had to Google it to see if anybody was running against him. I think his seat is safe.

He will be safe. Has had some minor competition in primaries. Last election didn't have a democratic opponent either. His first election as a Senator opponent who lost said at least I made Crapo realize not to be too conservative. By losing the message was we don't want you there how did you help the winner.

I am sure Butch will win his race though Allred will give him a run. Stan Olsen may beat Luna. Teachers that I know can't stand Luna. Republicans should win every other seat. Simpsons seat is safe. In the other district Mimick voted against ObomaCommunaCare so may be able to keep seat.

I live in one of few places that Democrats regularly win for legislature. Do have a Republican up this year. However thanks to a Constitution Party Candidate will in all likelehood get democratic representation this year. He would of won more votes in Republican Party. Won't win as Fring party but will take away votes.

Comment

Working...
    X