Week 8 open thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 open thread

In a continuation on a theme, some great games later today (OU-Mizzou and LSU-Auburn, among others) with a bunch of clunkers (Iowa St-Texas and Michigan St-Northwestern) early on.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
    In a continuation on a theme, some great games later today (OU-Mizzou and LSU-Auburn, among others) with a bunch of clunkers (Iowa St-Texas and Michigan St-Northwestern) early on.
    Clunker is in the eye of the beholder. My prof just offered four free 50-yd-line seats to the Iowa State-Texas game. Would that I could go. I'm suffering from serious gameday withdrawal at this point.

Comment

I think Mich St.- NW has some real potential. Both are pretty good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
        I think Mich St.- NW has some real potential. Both are pretty good this year.
        Northwestern playing pretty good right now. If they hadn't fumbled at the goal line this may be 17 - 0 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Clunker is in the eye of the beholder. My prof just offered four free 50-yd-line seats to the Iowa State-Texas game. Would that I could go. I'm suffering from serious gameday withdrawal at this point.
          Man!! Iowa State's up 7-0 in the second. Now I really REALLY wish I could have gone.

Comment

Uh, wow. So I was right about Michigan St-N'western being a clunker, just in the wrong direction.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Orange hanging in against the Mountaineers. Iowa State just got the ball back inside the Texas 50. Not bad early games.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                Orange hanging in against the Mountaineers. Iowa State just got the ball back inside the Texas 50. Not bad early games.
                first and goal from the 1. I have never heard Royal Stadium this quiet.

Comment

Northwestern up 17-0 on michigan state. Upset alert.

Comment

first and goal from the 1. I have never heard Royal Stadium this quiet.
                    Did you end up going or are you sitting at a library table?

Comment

Did you end up going or are you sitting at a library table?
                      kitchen table...though with this many hornbooks, it might well be mistaken for a library.

Comment

Texas down 14-3 against Iowa state. Big return for longhorns who may score. Still, nice for Utah if cyclones put this away.

Comment

kitchen table...though with this many hornbooks, it might well be mistaken for a library.
                          I'm impressed that you can study and CUF and listen to college football all at once. Amazing multitasking babs! Texas starting to pick up momentum.

Comment

Texas down 14-3 against Iowa state. Big return for longhorns who may score. Still, nice for Utah if cyclones put this away.
                            But very bad for the Sooners.

Comment

Huge 'cuse interception returned to wvu 15. :57 left in first half. Orange haven't been able to convert trip to redzone into 7 yet. Here's hoping. 3rd and 3. Go orange!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X