Patterson is Back-Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patterson is Back-Tracking

He's softening his position from "won't ever play BYU again" to "have to discuss it with my AD".

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogs/b...ogram.html.csp

He'd be lucky to play BYU and put some fans in the seats in his stadium. TCU is a good program but their fans suck.

Personally, even though it's been one-sided lately. I'd enjoy continuing to play TCU.
    "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

We should call up SMU and schedule anhome and home with them just to tick off Patterson.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I really don't like that man.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Working...
      X