Who will be the first BYU DB to record an INT in 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the first BYU DB to record an INT in 2010

Here we are going into game #8 of the 2010 season, and the entire BYU defensive backfield does not have a single interception to its name. As a team, BYU has three: one for Vic So'oto off a screen pass, one for Brandon Ogletree in coverage against SDSU, and one for Shane Hunter in coverage @ AFA. Who will be the first DB to come up with a pick, and when?
    Andrew Rich
    25.00%
    Brian Logan
    50.00%
    Brandon Bradley
    9.38%
    Corby Eason
    6.25%
    Travis Uale
    6.25%
    Other (Specify)
    3.13%

There won't be one.

Sorry, just being honest!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Saturday vs Wyoming in the 1st quarter on Wyomings 2nd possession. Andrew Rich will record the first pick of the year for a BYU DB.

In the 3rd quarter Brandon Bradley will record the 2nd.
      *Banned*

Comment

Bradley's in danger of graduating without even one career interception. If he was white with a Scandanavian last name like Soelberg or something the guy would have been run out of town a long time ago.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
          Bradley's in danger of graduating without even one career interception. If he was white with a Scandanavian last name like Soelberg or something the guy would have been run out of town a long time ago.
          Soelberg is in my stake. We have a flag football game against his ward this Saturday.

He is tiny, not very athletic, but man he can fly.
          *Banned*

Comment

I was thinking a couple of weeks ago that, given the expectations when he came here, Bradley may have been a big disappointment. But I don't know enough about watching CBs to tell that for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              I was thinking a couple of weeks ago that, given the expectations when he came here, Bradley may have been a big disappointment. But I don't know enough about watching CBs to tell that for sure.
              Bradley's injuries early on in his career may have a lot to do with it, but then again, maybe they didn't.

Comment

He should have been. Every spring and fall I kept hearing his name and every game I kept hearing his name when referring to missed tackles or the guy that was "covering" the receiver who just scored a TD. I think my favorite Bradley play was the SDSU game last year. He forgot that the endzone wasn't out of bounds on a 3rd and mile play. He and Nate Soelberg should get together and sell pest control.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Soelberg is in my stake. We have a flag football game against his ward this Saturday.

He is tiny, not very athletic, but man he can fly.
                  In high school we played against Granger the year Tahi was a senior. Not sure how you really defended the triple option they ran. Tahi on the dive, or Soelberg as the pitch man around the corner.

Soelberg was very fast.

Comment

I want to vote for Andrew Bitch.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Answer: Brian Logan.

DDD and junkie were wrong, and HFN wanted to be wrong. I voted for Andrew Bitch.

Comment

Bradley needs to get his first career pick by getting a decisive pick-6 vs. Utah.

Comment

Bradley needs to get his first career pick by getting a decisive pick-6 vs. Utah.
                          Jernaro Gilford style!
                          *Banned*

Comment

Jernaro Gilford style!
                            I was at that game.

No, really..I was!
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Jernaro Gilford style!
                              Didn't Gilford not make it to the end zone? I thought he got caught and tackled.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X