Gary Patterson catching heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Patterson catching heat

Team doc said a player was concussed and not able to return, GP disagreed and got into it with him on the sideline. Just another reason to hate the Visor.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/ncf...=ESPNHeadlines
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

I saw that on Around the Horn. What a douche bag.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I'm still pissed at him for that last touchdown. This is just an affirmation his character.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
        I'm still pissed at him for that last touchdown. This is just an affirmation his character.
        Really, I watched that and thought, "I wish my coach had moxie."

Comment

Patterson gives me the same thought that Steve McClain always gave me when he was at Wyoming:

He bugs me.

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
            Really? All I thought was wow that was good coverage and even a better throw. His team has a shot to play for a national championship. I don't begrudge him a bit in going for it in that situation. Now our OC during the last 3 minutes of the half made me scream at the TV for even attempting a pass or anything that would stop the clock. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Comment

Working...
            X