Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco on the fans

Last night on Wrubell's weekly radio show:

The fans have been a huge support this year and it's lifted him personally and the team generally.

Thanks, Bronco. Seriously. I complain when he cracks on the fans, so I'll be gracious when he compliments the fans. I would hope he views us (the fans) as a positive asset.

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    Last night on Wrubell's weekly radio show:

The fans have been a huge support this year and it's lifted him personally and the team generally.

Thanks, Bronco. Seriously. I complain when he cracks on the fans, so I'll be gracious when he compliments the fans. I would hope he views us (the fans) as a positive asset.
    He mentioned this immediately after the SDSU game, when interviewed on the MTN.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      He mentioned this immediately after the SDSU game, when interviewed on the MTN.
      I saw that as well and was taken aback. Seems he's listening to his PR Director: "Don't bite the hand that criticizes you."
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
        I saw that as well and was taken aback. Seems he's listening to his PR Director: "Don't bite the hand that criticizes you."
        Oh, he's complimented the fans many times before. It just seems like some fans have very selective hearing.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

He compliments the fans regularly. When he bags on the fans, it's usually targeted. For example, he might identify the stupid fans or uneducated in football fans as being the ones who boo and criticize.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            Oh, he's complimented the fans many times before. It just seems like some fans have very selective hearing.
            Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
            He compliments the fans regularly. When he bags on the fans, it's usually targeted. For example, he might identify the stupid fans or uneducated in football fans as being the ones who boo and criticize.
            I was kidding incidentally. He's said it many times. I will say this though, I've heard him say it this year more than in previous years. The teams struggles might have something to do with it but I'm more than willing to admit he's appreciative of the fanbase.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
            X