BYU's record in the next four games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU's record in the next four games

Personally, I'm going with 3-1. Bad teams just don't peel off four-game winning streaks. And CSU's offense is really starting to gel with true frosh Pete Thomas at QB.
    4-0
    60.47%
    3-1
    32.56%
    2-2
    4.65%
    1-3
    2.33%
    0-4
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

You're very interested in BYU, aren't you?

Comment

I think BYU drops at least one and maybe two of the next four. I just don't have any confidence in the offense moving the ball or scoring consistently enough to win games. I hope I'm very wrong.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

BYU will win the next 4 games.

As Top Ute said, bad teams don't win 4 in a row.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
          I think BYU drops at least one and maybe two of the next four. I just don't have any confidence in the offense moving the ball or scoring consistently enough to win games. I hope I'm very wrong.
          SDSU's better than any of these four teams. Maybe a lot better. I think it's possible we slip up, but we should be favored in all four games.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            SDSU's better than any of these four teams. Maybe a lot better. I think it's possible we slip up, but we should be favored in all four games.
            Jay Santos: real BYU fan
            CJF, LiveCoug: bandwagon fans/CB mods that vote against BYU

Santos, let's hook up at one of these victories and Fist Roll. yeah!

sigpic

Comment

Three of the four are at home.

If BYU's defense hadn't shown so much improvement in the last two weeks, I wouldn't pick 4-0. But it has and I will.

Comment

Originally posted by shoganai View Post
                Three of the four are at home.

If BYU's defense hadn't shown so much improvement in the last two weeks, I wouldn't pick 4-0. But it has and I will.
                Jay Santos and I will be Fist Rolling in Portal B after the game this Saturday. Please join us.

sigpic

Comment

5-0
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Jay Santos and I will be Fist Rolling in Portal B after the game this Saturday. Please join us.
                    Portal B? I avoid that side of the stadium whenever possible.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Jay Santos: real BYU fan
                      CJF, LiveCoug: bandwagon fans/CB mods that vote against BYU

Santos, let's hook up at one of these victories and Fist Roll. yeah!
                      http://masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

SDSU #42
                      BYU #72
                      Wyo #81
                      CSU #91
                      UNLV #110
                      UNM #119

Not being a homer, just going by the facts.
                      Last edited by jay santos; 10-18-2010, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I'm betting on 4-0, because I think there is at least a 50% chance Jake will complete a pass over 10 yards in at least one of the games.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                          I think they're capable. Without a doubt, I think they can. I also think they're just very inconsistent. I think they should win all four, I just don't think they will.
                          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                            I think they're capable. Without a doubt, I think they can. I also think they're just very inconsistent. I think they should win all four, I just don't think they will.
                            I think we played pretty consistent the last two games. USU was our only real bad game, and maybe the AFA second half. Other than that, we've been reasonably consistent. When I say consistent, I mean consistent with what you would expect from a team ranked about #60 in the nation.

Comment

We win. I fist roll.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X