X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCS projections - boom, Boise!

http://bcsguru.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-oklahoma.html

bwahaha.

And this is the highest Boise will reach. They're about to take a freefall with their upcoming games, with computer rankings that only care about who you beat and not how you beat them.
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
      And this is the highest Boise will reach. They're about to take a freefall with their upcoming games, with computer rankings that only care about who you beat and not how you beat them.
      yes, but everybody assumed they'd at least have one week on top. Not so much. (Thank you, Texas!)

Comment

Let's hope that chokelahoma doesn't lose it against the children of the corn.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Not sure how the "guru" calculates things as they posted their blog last night. What if BSU is #1 in one or both of the human polls? What if Oklahoma doesn't jump TCU as they assume?

Perhaps would have been better for the "guru" to post this once at least one of the polls was out, so they could back it up with something other than their hopes and dreams.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Babs, if you were bettin' woman, who would you take in a game between Boise St. and Oklahoma? I think Boise would be favored on a neutral field.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
              Babs, if you were bettin' woman, who would you take in a game between Boise St. and Oklahoma? I think Boise would be favored on a neutral field.
              I saw this on Twitter this week. BSU would only be bowl game dogs against 3 of the top 10 from last weeks poll.

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...vs-others.html
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                I think I've said this before, but never bet on Oklahoma in a bowl game, or against Oklahoma at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  I think I've said this before, but never bet on Oklahoma in a bowl game, or against Oklahoma at home.
                  They should start a bowl game in Norman. It has to be at least nice in late December as Boise (Humanitarian Bowl) or San Francisco (Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl).
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    They should start a bowl game in Norman. It has to be at least nice in late December as Boise (Humanitarian Bowl) or San Francisco (Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl).
                    I mentioned the Fight Hunger Bowl last week. How great is that? That's even better than the Meineke and Brut bowls.

I think they should start a bowl game in Oklahoma. Tulsa, maybe. They could call it the Dust Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      I think they should start a bowl game in Oklahoma. Tulsa, maybe. They could call it the Dust Bowl.
                      No thanks. I already treat a great number of people for depression

My ADR6300 is desperately seeking the elusive wapiti.
                      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Boise keeps getting screwed. All they do is beat whomever is put in front of them. You will not find a better quarterback and set of receivers in all of college football. This team could play with them all.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                          Boise keeps getting screwed. All they do is beat whomever is put in front of them. You will not find a better quarterback and set of receivers in all of college football. This team could play with them all.
                          I agree. The system sucks.

My ADR6300 is desperately seeking the elusive wapiti.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                            No thanks. I already treat a great number of people for depression.
                            what a bunch of sour grapes!

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                              How is Boise getting screwed? They are up to #2 in both major polls and projected to be 2 in teh BCS standings.

Oregon is ahead of them in both polls and looks to be every single bit as complete a team as Boise THIS YEAR and has a more impressive win than any that Boise has this year.

How is Boise getting screwed?

Comment

Working...
                              X