Any Upsets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Upsets?

Seems like the most common upset in the MWC tourney is the 6/3 match up and I don't see this year as any different. Wyoming could take out UNM, which will probably keep the Lobos out of the big dance.

I don't see the 4/5 as an upset if the 5 wins...especially when UNLV is the 5.

Utah should be fine against TCU and BYU should coast past AFA/CSU despite the close one this weekend in Provo.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I will root for upsets in all the games, except the BYU game of course.

Comment

If AF beats CSU, all the games will be the exact same matchups as Saturday.
      *Banned*

Comment

I believe Air Force has not won a conference tourny game since the inception of the MWC. Can anybody verify that?

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
          I believe Air Force has not won a conference tourny game since the inception of the MWC. Can anybody verify that?
          Correct. They are 0-9.
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

I think Utah and BYU are in the clear. I think UNM will have some excitement but pull it out against Wyoming. UNM is improving regularly. Wyo is guard heavy and experienced on the guard line. Both have guys who can create contact and finish at the rim. Tough game to call but the nudge has to go to UNM with the win at Laramie.

SDSU v. UNLV, I think SDSU wins this one. Just a hunch and I wouldn't put money on it but...All the fans are still there and UNLV has not exactly made MWC fans happy in recent years. I think we might see everyone pulling for a UNLV loss to SDSU or in the next round.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
              Correct. They are 0-9.
              LOL!

How pathetic is Air Force to go to a post-season basketball tournament so many times and not even win a single game? what losers.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                LOL!

How pathetic is Air Force to go to a post-season basketball tournament so many times and not even win a single game? what losers.
                Imagine if they were going to a neutral court instead of being able to whip out the "It is on UNLV's court" whine when they lost.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                X