I am almost halfway there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am almost halfway there.

Another weight loss update: I'm getting close to halfway there, depending on where "there" is (I'm undecided as to whether I am shooting for 195 or 185 - I'll make the call once I hit 200).

I am now wearing pants that I have not worn since college.

People are noticing things.

At some point I am going to take a picture of myself to compare to the one I took when I was 250 (I wore nothing but boxers).

Total weight lost since January 1 (actually more like January 20): 26 pounds.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
    Another weight loss update: I'm getting close to halfway there, depending on where "there" is (I'm undecided as to whether I am shooting for 195 or 185 - I'll make the call once I hit 200).

At some point I am going to take a picture of myself to compare to the one I took when I was 250 (I wore nothing but boxers).

Congrats! That is really impressive.

Comment

As a lifelong dieter I say:

1. I hate you
      and
      2. Congratulations
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

That is GREAT!

Congrats, NIKU!
        Geep working hard!

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          As a lifelong dieter I say:

1. I hate you
          and
          2. Congratulations
          I am a new dieter so I second these sentiments.
          I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous

Comment

link?

keehee! couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
              link?

keehee! couldn't resist.
              It's there, but I need the permission of quite a few people (notably HFNW) in order to exhibit it.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Congrats - as someone who has done it, keep going and don't lose focus

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Working...
                X