• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 100 Jobs: Where does yours rank?

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/money...ist/index.html
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

#14.

But I am trying to move to something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
      #14.

But I am trying to move to something else.
      My profession is involved with risk management...

Comment

Not ranked, never will be.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Sweet. I'm at #6.
            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Surprised by both the median and high pay for docs. Expected those numbers to be a lot higher.

Comment

My job is #7 - DBA

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

I don't see my job listed. I like it myself, but if I was just starting out I wouldn't.

A guy in the office was telling me the group he started with 10 years ago had 272 in it. There are now 2 left.

Comment

#19.

Comment

#9, not bad
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

#34, yet I employ 5 people who are #2.

My ADR6300 is having unauthorized sleepovers.
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I don't see my job listed, but I do see the job titles/duties of 5 or 6 that report directly to me. Not sure if that is a good thing or not.
                          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                            I don't see my job listed, but I do see the job titles/duties of 5 or 6 that report directly to me. Not sure if that is a good thing or not.
                            It's good if they are competent.

Comment

"To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
                              —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Working...
                              X