The Washington Anamoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Washington Anamoly

We beat the Huskies in the first game. The Huskies aren't a bad team (they just beat USC). Was that game an anamoly?
    "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

Originally posted by The Fourth Nephite View Post
    We beat the Huskies in the first game. The Huskies aren't a bad team (they just beat USC). Was that game an anamoly?
    I'd say yes. They weren't prepared for either of our QBs, and even let Nelson throw with some success against them. It also seems that Washington is a schizophrenic team, and we caught them on a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
      I'd say yes. They weren't prepared for either of our QBs, and even let Nelson throw with some success against them. It also seems that Washington is a schizophrenic team, and we caught them on a good day.
      And they have a coach who knows USC inside and out.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Washington is not a good team.
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by The Fourth Nephite View Post
          Look at us beating Oklahoma last year too. When Bronco has plenty of time to do foot ball along with all his other priorities, he can get a team ready to play anybody. Wait, maybe that is KYle who can beat anyone when he has lot's of time to prepare.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            Washington is not a good team.
            "Good" is a relative term. Maybe I should have said "non-pathetic" or "not horrible". But they were good enough to beat USC. I know USC is having problems, but this is still fricking U-S-C. I have to believe that if we played USC next week, they would clean our clocks.
            "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

Comment

Working...
            X