• Guys who would have helped this season

(Excuse any misspellings):
    Manti and Shiloh Teo
    Harvey Unga
    Sione Fua
    Seaver Siliaga
    Uona Kavenga

In addition, what is up with guys like
    Richard Wilson or Devin Mahina? I haven't noticed Wilson since game one and Mahina seems to make a nice catch and then not play.

The team is beyond bad right now. Somebody has to step up and be a playmaker.

I bet kaveinga is really happy he transferred from SC right about now.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      Manti and Shiloh Teo
      Harvey Unga
      Sione Fua
      Seaver Siliaga
      Uona Kavenga

Richard Wilson or Devin Mahina? I haven't noticed Wilson since game one and Mahina seems to make a nice catch and then not play.

I think it is beyond needing somebody. You need several somebodies.

I'm really not saying that to pour salt on the wounds.

I looked at the question and then the names. I don't think any ONE of those selections makes any difference at this point. Maybe Unga. Maybe Unga gets you a win over USU. I really don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post

I looked at the question and then the names. I don't think any ONE of those selections makes any difference at this point. Maybe Unga. Maybe Unga gets you a win over USU. I really don't know.
        You know who we need? Louie sakoda
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
          You know who we need? Louie sakoda
          Our punts have been great. Kickoffs have been great. We've not had many opportunities to try extra points, so that remains to be seen.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post

I wasn't saying one. I was saying all. And yes, I think if you add three or four of those guys we may be able to get a win tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
              Manti and Shiloh Teo
              Harvey Unga
              Sione Fua
              Seaver Siliaga
              Uona Kavenga

It is the Bronco philosophy that you don't recruit any kid that might have a problem. It might not even be his philosophy, but one give to him as a mandate. Some people are extremely naive. They buy into "magic happens" philosophy. Bronco's record over the last 4 years has masked how "great" the program is. Good to very good program, not great.

Expectations either have to be reduced to our ceiling as being good to very good teams, but no shot at being a Utah, TCU or BSU. If you want a shot at being on their level, you are going to have to take some chances on some kids.

Comment

Riley Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                  Riley Nelson
                  The way the Y receivers catch the ball make Bronco look a bit smarter for wanting to go with Riley.
                  "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                  "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                  "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

The receiving corps.
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

I can't blame Max Hall for locking on to Collie and Pitta every game. If I had similar receivers to these I would have done the same thing.
                      "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
                      —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Working...
                      X