Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any truth at all to what Pat is suggesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any truth at all to what Pat is suggesting?

Utah narrowly misses on Jimmer
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Didn't Jimmer commit to BYU before his senior season? So TU's inference that nobody knew about him before his senior season is bunk. Which tends to make me think the rest of the post is bunk, too.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Didn't Jimmer commit to BYU before his senior season? So TU's inference that nobody knew about him before his senior season is bunk. Which tends to make me think the rest of the post is bunk, too.
      That's what I recall, so I didn't think Pat was making sense. Not unusual for Pat, who obviously has Jimmer envy.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Jimmer committed well before and he signed during the early signing period (November before basketball season even started for him).
        *Banned*

Comment

He committed September 14th of 2006 and per this he actually had a Utah offer.

http://byu.scout.com/a.z?s=338&p=8&c=1&nid=2546323
          *Banned*

Comment

Working...
          X