OH NO HE (Mark Lyons) DIDN'T just say that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH NO HE (Mark Lyons) DIDN'T just say that

Listening to the KSL pregame and Lyons just said that the J.J. in J.J. DiLuigi stands for Jamba Juice because he's such a smoothie.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yo quiero Taco Bell

Comment

I like the way BYU is generating revenue in a variety of ways.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
          Listening to the KSL pregame and Lyons just said that the J.J. in J.J. DiLuigi stands for Jamba Juice because he's such a smoothie.
          And the way he pronounces it "Day-Luigi" is pretty annoying, too.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            I like the way BYU is generating revenue in a variety of ways.
            Using a player's name for commercial purposes is an NCAA violation. They should be forced to forfeit every game DiLuigi has participated in.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

You really have to sympathize with Wrubell for having to work with a chump like Lyons. Every now and then you can sense some sarcasm and frustration in Wrubell's voice as he interacts with him. What a goof ball.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Jamba Juice needs more time in the blender this week it looks like. Hasn't been very smooth today, though he is the least of my concerns with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                  Using a player's name for commercial purposes is an NCAA violation. They should be forced to forfeit every game DiLuigi has participated in.
                  It would be a sore blow to have to forfeit that one game.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                    It would be a sore blow to have to forfeit that one game.
                    No kidding. Take the money; we're judgment proof.

Comment

Working...
                    X