Week 5 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 thread

Oklahoma State has really turned it around in the 3rd quarter. A&M is a team that confuses me. They have so much talent and so much potential but they just can't get up for a big game. Their defense is atrocious, and has been for the past decade, and the QB gets flustered easily. Coach Sherman isn't getting the job done. I wonder how long he lasts.

Jarrod Johnson sucks
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
      Jarrod Johnson sucks
      That pick was horrible.

My ADR6300 is enjoying the bye week.
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I've seen Johnson do some amazing things. Last year he was extremely accurate. But he has been worse than Jacory Harris with picks the last two games.

Edit - He wasn't as accurate as I thought last year. He does suck.
        Last edited by USUC; 09-30-2010, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
          I've seen Johnson do some amazing things. Last year he was extremely accurate. But he has been worse than Jacory Harris with picks the last two games.

Edit - He wasn't as accurate as I thought last year. He does suck.
          That fumble was awesome

"The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I imagine that does it.

Comment

Yep... he sucks. He is melting down out there.

Comment

It sucks that Stanford-Oregon and Florida-Alabama are on at the same time. Those are basically the two games I'm looking forward to this weekend.

I have a sneaky feeling VaTech and Clemson upset NC State and Miami (respectively).
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                  It sucks that Stanford-Oregon and Florida-Alabama are on at the same time. Those are basically the two games I'm looking forward to this weekend.

I have a sneaky feeling VaTech and Clemson upset NC State and Miami (respectively).
                  I am bugged as well that those two games are at the same time. Both should turn out to be great games. Well I hope they will be.
                  "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

where did the cheerleaders find those outfits?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      where did the cheerleaders find those outfits?
                      Norman

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                        Norman

hardly. They don't sell orange in Norman, let alone orange sequins. Looks like they got them second-hand from some showgirls in Vegas.

Comment

hardly. They don't sell orange in Norman, let alone orange sequins. Looks like they got them second-hand from some showgirls in Vegas.
                          When you live in cowtown, you go to the big town to shop. Where else is that besides Norman?

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I imagine that does it.
                            nevermind.

Comment

Not so fast my friend...

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Working...
                              X