I would like to officially welcome Brandon Ewing to 2nd team all-conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to officially welcome Brandon Ewing to 2nd team all-conference

I realize he will make 1st team all-conference but after tonight he doesn't deserve it. Ogirri was lights out at the beginning of the game and forced BYU to move their best defender, Emery, on him. That left Fredette's bad defense on Brandon Ewing and he couldn't step it up.

1st team should now be:
    Nevill
    Spain
    Cummard
    Dandrdge
    Fredette
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    I realize he will make 1st team all-conference but after tonight he doesn't deserve it. Ogirri was lights out at the beginning of the game and forced BYU to move their best defender, Emery, on him. That left Fredette's bad defense on Brandon Ewing and he couldn't step it up.

1st team should now be:
    Nevill
    Spain
    Cummard
    Dandrdge
    Fredette
    Interesting quote from Cravens tonight he said that his four locks were Nevill, Cummard, Dandridge and Ewing. Then he says: "Which other senior do they choose? Wade, Spain, Langford, I guess they could choose Fredette"

Almost like it was a complete afterthough that they would choose an underclassman.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Interesting quote from Cravens tonight he said that his four locks were Nevill, Cummard, Dandridge and Ewing. Then he says: "Which other senior do they choose? Wade, Spain, Langford, I guess they could choose Fredette"

Almost like it was a complete afterthough that they would choose an underclassman.
      Fredette should be a lock. Before tonight, I thought Ewing was the better player but I don't buy it anymore.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        Fredette should be a lock. Before tonight, I thought Ewing was the better player but I don't buy it anymore.
        That's because you're a confused half gay zoob ute fan. I only half listened to the game on the radio because I had other things going, but to say that Ewing is not first team all conference is insanity.
        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
        And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
          That's because you're a confused half gay zoob ute fan. I only half listened to the game on the radio because I had other things going, but to say that Ewing is not first team all conference is insanity.
          I always liked Brandon. He has been fun to watch. Since he played so much starting as a freshman, it seems like he has been around forever.

I didn't realize until tonight that he has never beaten BYU. That blows my mind.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
          X